07

Alright it's excursion today so I can use my PC all the while, when I woke up I saw the breakfast is ready, wow Aya is really improving, she learned how to cook and to, use utensils now, then.....

But surprisingly, she's not here, where she is, I think she go for a walk and play with the kids.......

She always do that every morning, doxy outside and play, I don't know she's so youthful, when it comes to children.....

I was suddenly eating low when Aya runs toward me, and attempt to close all the door and the windows with curtains, what's her problem....

"Hey!" I whoop

"Madali hindi nila ako maaring makita"

What is she referring to, who's looking for her, I stand up to help her, cause even me  feel's anxious, about what happening......

"Ano man ang mangyari ay huwag mong sasabihin kung nasaan ako pakiusap...."

She grabbed my arms and begged me, I just nodded and proceed what I may doing.....

She went upstairs and try to hide, when someone knocks on the gate, sucks I feel edgy right now both of my hands are wet,

I go to look who is that but before that I looked up and I saw her drape down here, I looked back at the gate and open it.....

Fuck what is this, all of them wearing a war suit, where did they came from,

"Pasensya na Ginoo, maari ba naming malaman kung kilala mo ang isang binibini na nagngangalang Aya"

I cannot understand what he talking about but I know they try to ask me where is Aya, I just  remember what he said.....

No I can't tell where Aya is, I shake my head, but a personage came out behind them, his wearing a red cape and mantle trimmed ermine fur robe I think he came from royal family or something....

"Alam kong alam mo kung nasaan ang aking anak, sapagkat nakikita ko sa iyong mga mata"

Fuck her father, shall i say it......  I shake my head again and again....
But....

"Pasukin sila"

What they not even a police or any disciple of law, I tried to stop them but they didn't answer me....

"Hey your not allowed to enter my house without my permission or warrant of arrest.... Hey! Hey!"

They open the room one by one, please Aya try to hide secretly, and ethical cause I can't let you go....

I don't know why I feel like this  I think I'm slowly felling in love with her if it is true she said she's from another world I can't let her go......

"Wala sya rito Mahal na Hari!"

What he's a king, may hari ba dito sa mundo namin, kaya wala silang magawa kung hindi umalis , when they already lost Aya came out from the cabinet, wow nag kasya sya doon...

She look first at the window to make sure that they already gone, but she still nervous he hold my arms again and try to beg

"Sina Linus maari nilang ituro kung nasaan ako hindi ba?"

Fuck I forget, yes she's right, maybe one of our friends tell where she is so I call Rhea first cause I know she's the next katapat pa naman sya nang bahay namin.....