08

"but Aya don't leave me"

I begged for her not to leave me, but she just smiled at me and start to walk away again, I ran after  to stop her from leaving...

"Argus kailangan nila ako!"

I shake my head as many as I can, my tears starts to fall, all the memories we've done starts to remember again, when I first saw her in my dream and when I first hold her hand , all her funny jokes.....

"Please!"

I begged again but she didn't answer, she kiss me in cheeks and walk again, I follow her , to the Betuna Lenta tree

Before she call the guard who looks at that tree as she said, she look at me first and smile, she tries not to cry but she can't..

She ran towards me and give me a hug, I give her my charm bracelet which my mom gives me when I was a kid.....

"Babalik ako kapag nasa ayos na ang lahat pangako!"

I hope so Aya don't break your promise I'll wait you, as long as I can , cause I really really love  you now Aya really love you....

I kiss her at lips and hold her waist to come closer to me, her tears start to fall again,.....

"Come back Aya!, I love you!"

She nodded and walk towards to the tree, she already convinced me to believe in her world, but still now I can't say if it's true or not....

She said some another language or accent, and says.....

"Boreis na mou deixies xana Dardanos!"

I was amazed what I saw, a scary wolf that scares me a lot it's scary eyes and sharp teeth and nails,.....

I already believe now to thier word, I can't believe that I can see this scene all of my life , I slowly walk towards the tree.....

Then when Aya is already pass true it, I still looking at the light from the tree when the wolf speak...

"Bakit hindi ka pa pumapasok Ginoo?"

What Aya told me that nobody can enter their world if I not like them, how can it be possible, I look again to the wolf, which still looking at me and waiting for my response.....

I can't Aya let go ,so I come inside and I was surprise what I see , is this their world, it's cool....

The Color of the sky is unique, the fireflies, butterflies, fresh flowers and plants is great.....

-Amadrya-

Agad na akong pumasok sa lagusan na nagdudugtong sa aming mundo at sa mundo nang mga tao,

Nang makapasok ako ay nilibot ko agad ang aking paningin sa paligid, ngunit wala akong makitang mali sa aming mundo.

Ganoon pa rin ang lagay nito, kagaya nang pag alis ko, natanaw ko rin ang aking dating tirahan, ang Acronapuila

"matagal na  panahon nang ikay aking lisanin!"

Sambit ko sa aking sarili.......

Habang ako'y naglalakad ay bigla na lamang may tumakip sa aking buong mukha.......

-Muavais-

"Nandito na sya!"

"Sino aming Kyrios?"

Ang matagal ko nang hinahanap at minimithi nang buong Ypostirixi maraming salamat sa tulong nang anak ni Ceres at Faunus , sapagkat hindi na ako mag aaksaya pa nang panahon......