CHAPTER 16

Elena POV *night*
It was night time. The only thing I didnt want it to be. I sigh as I walk up the stairs. Mattia was for sure awake because I could see the light in our room from downstairs. I walked in trying to hide the bruise he gave me.

Mattia: hey Elena

I ignored him and slammed the bathroom door. He knocked on the door and asked if i was okay.

Elena: yeah mattia im fine. I said trying not to sound mad

Mattia: oh okay

I rolled my eyes and turned on the shower. As i was in the shower and felt arms around my waist. I turn around and saw mattia. He looked me right in the eyes and then down at my hand. His eyes were full of angry but on the outside his facial expression was normal.

Elena: you did that

Mattia eyes became confused

Mattia: i-i did this

Elena: yeah. I said in a low tone

He pulled me into a hug and it took me awhile to hug back. He loosened the hug which meant that the hug was over. He looked at me then he kissed me. I kissed back and he picked me up and put me against the wall in the shower. My arms went around his neck and i could feel water landing on my chest as he gave me big hickeys. I moaned and he stuck it in.

Elena: uhhh!!

He was going slow so that i can adjust to his size.

(We are skipping this smut)

He put me down gently and my legs were sore. He kissed me all over and grabbed my butt. I opened my eyes and his eyes just shined in the light and all the water droplets on his body made him really hot. We got out the shower and we made sure the kids were okay. They were. We were only in the shower for lile 16 mins because i don't last very long tbh. I sat on the bed and I laid down and just was on my phone.

Mattia: im hungry wanna order pizza?

Elena: sure

He ordered pizza and we just wait for it.

Sorry so short💜💙😁