CHAPTER 19

Elena POV
I woke up without a headache and I just smiled as i see all my friends. I get up and my top to my shirt strap was hanging off. I fixed it and I get my stuff and get in my car. When I was driving home I really had to pee, i hurried home so I wouldnt pee in my car. I rushed in the house and the clock on the wall said it was 6:12am. Damn woke up that early?!. I hurried to the theater room bathroom and used it.

Elena: damn. I sighed

Mattia: had to pee?

Elena: shit! Stop doing that!

Mattia: sorry. He chuckled

I wiped myself and washed my hands. His arms went around my waist and he laid his head on my shoulder.

Mattia: i missed you

Elena: i was to high to miss you

Mattia giggled.

Mattia: so does that mean you give me a break?

Elena: yes. That means ill give you a break

He looks in the mirror and I do as well. We just look at each other. He smiles and I smile back.

Mattia: have you noticed how tall you are in heels?

Elena: yeah I have

Mattia:take them off

I took them off and became really short. Mattia wrapped his arms over my shoulders and I just held his hands. He puts his chin on the top of my head and I close my eyes.

Elena: im tired. I whispered

Mattia: we can go back to sleep

Elena: yes

We walked upstairs and I put on more comfy clothes and got in the bed. He wrapped his arm around my back and the sun beamed right in his eye which made them a really light brown.

Elena: damn you look hot rn

Mattia: i always look hot

Elena: i guess I cant lie. I smile and kiss him

Mattia: how was it with friends?

Elena: fun. We pranked called people

Mattia: you're a kid

Elena: i know

I smiled at closed my eyes.

*2 hours later*
I woke up to Mateo and chloe on the bed. I smiled at them and they smiled back.

Mateo: hi mommy. He whispered

Elena: hi babies

Chloe: pancakes?

Elena: yes

I got up and walked downstairs with them.

Elena: oh shoot. I'll go get alex I'll be back

I walked upstairs saw alex with his arms in the air and making baby noises.

Elena: hey baby. I smiled

He smiled towards me and I kissed his cheek.

alex: skdeuvak

I put him on my hip and walked downstairs. I put a bottle in his mouth and I wasnt going to be a able to cook and feed alex at the same time.

Elena: sorry I can cook right now babies

Chloe: thats fine I'll wake up daddy

She walked upstairs and went to wake up mattia. Around 45 seconds later mattia was walking down the stairs and rubbing his eyes.

Elena: hi Mattia

Mattia: hi, what am i doing again?

Mateo: making us pancakes

Mattia:oh yeah

He walked over towards the stove and started to cook the pancakes. It only took around 30 mins for them to be done.

alex: dkehjejs

Elena: alrighty you're done

I picked up Alex and I was starting to burp him. I just sat down and watch what the kids were watching. Dora. Mattia was just on his phone doing prolly watching something.