CHAPTER 55

Elena POV
Hazel: alr y'all wanna make a video?

Everyone: yeah

We sat up the camera and I put on some different clothes. We were gonna do the lipstick challenge because thats what hazel wanted to do, I was lowkey down. Hazel explained the lipstick challenge and I was partnered with Alejandro.

Elena: alr hazel and Derek go first

Hazel: no, jane and Israel

Jane: why us?

Elena: fine me and him will go

Alejandro blind folded me and he picked a lipstick from the pile. We had at least 20 different flavors.

Jane: alr y'all finna kiss. She squealed

I flipped her off and Alejandro applied the Chapstick. He leaned in to kiss me, it tasted like banana flavor and low-key his lips were soft asf.

Elena: it taste like banana. I say breaking the kiss

Alejandro: again

Derek: he just wanna keep kissing you

Israel: exactly!

Alejandro: shut up

He applied more and we got deeper into the kiss. I put my hand on his cheek and pulled him a little closer to me. He set his hand on my thigh and I bite his lip softly letting go if the kiss.

Elena: wow. Um- I- that's has to be uh-

Alejandro: pina colada. He smiles

Elena: yeah. I say with a nervous smile and chuckle

Jane: switch

I put the blind fold on Alejandro and I picked a flavor. I picked chocolate because low-key chocolate flavored Chapstick hit dif. He started to kiss me and it was the process all over again.

Alejandro: chocolate. He smiles

Elena: yeah. I giggle

alejandro: this game is fun

Israel: only because you're kissing Elena

Jane: watch when mattia finds out

Oh shit. I forgot mattia can watch the video at any time. I bit my lip in a scared way and we change groups over time. We were all still chilling in the back room and it was 3am. I was done editing the video and it was 21:37 mins the title was "Chapstick challenge" and the thumbnail was me about to kiss alejandro. Derek and hazel went back home so it was just the four if us.

Jane: im bored

Israel: we can watch a movie

Elena: nah thats boring too

Alejandro: sleep?

Elena: sounds fun

Israel: yall are boring, but yeah sleep sounds nice

We all went to our own rooms and I just laid on the bed. I was in my thoughts thinking about kissing alejandro and mattia finding out then us arguing and then forgiving each other. Literally its a cycle with the both of us. I sigh and look around the room, it was just boring and plain white.

Elena: i need to remodel this room. I say to myself "doing it tomorrow"

I lay down and just wish I had a normal life. I mean my life is normal but its not as normal as I expected. I rub my forehead and doze off.