CHAPTER 53

Elena POV
We were on our way home and the kids were sleeping. I had my head leaned against the window. Mattia had his had on my thigh as he pulled into the driveway.

He picked up alex carefully and I woke up the kids we all walked in the hiuse and since it kinda rained last night it was really cold. Chloes nose was red and mateos cheeks were cold.

Elena: okay you can go to your bed rooms

They walked upstairs and I took alex up to his crib. I laid him down carefully and rubbed his little arm. I walked to me and mattias room and he was laying down, his hair was messy and he had the cover all over his body. His cheeks and nose were red. I took off my sweats and his hoodie and changed into some short and a sports bra. I laid next to him and little spooned him, I threw my leg over his body and he gripped my thigh. Should I say it?

Elena: i love you

Mattia: i love you too

He rubbed my thigh with his thumb and I kissed his cheek.

*later that morning*
I woke up to the hot sun rays on my face. It was burning my face. I turn over and reach for my phone, I reach for my phone and it wasnt there. I sit up a little mire and it was in the floor. I was going through it and I had a lot of dm's I didnt want to go through them so I put my phone back on the table. I get up and walk to the bathroom, I get in the shower because I have too.

*15 mins later*
I get out and I didnt even realize mattia wasnt in the bed. I sigh and roll my eyes, I have a very bad attitude when im on my period especially when I'm close to ending which is weird but whatever.

Mateo: hi mommy. He said swinging in the door

Elena: hey baby

Mateo: daddy went back home he told me to tell you

Elena: he could've told me. I whisper

Mateo: huh?

Elena: nothing, is chloe up?

Mateo: uh yeah she is just playing with her dolls

Elena: oh okay

I stood up and walked to Alex bedroom. I picked him from out his crib and patted his back a few times. I looked at him and he gave me a smile I smiled back at him and I chuckled.

alex: djibsiwoge

I laughed and brought him downstairs I set him in his high chair and I started to feed him. Once I was done feeding him I set him in his rocky chair and I started to edit the video so that I could post it.

*3 hours later*
Mateo: you won. He sighed

Chloe: i know I did. She laughed

He sat next to me and I was just now posting the video and it was going to take 45 mins to upload.

Mateo: 45 mins?

Elena: yep, a lot of editing done

Mateo: guess so

Elena: yk school starts soon again

(Just pretend)

Mateo: oh yeah, but im going to 2nd grade i cant wait

Elena: me either become a big boy

Mateo: i alrdy am. He smiled

Elena: true

***-***-***
Hey its Alejandro idk if I have your number or not but mattia said it would be a great idea tonight if you brought your friends and he brought his if we could all hang out tonight at yours

Elena
Um sure I guess....maybe around 11pm?

Alejandro
Okay sounds great

Elena
Where is Mattia?

Alejandro
He is in the other side of New Jersey meeting old friends and shit im just at a gas station getting food

Elena
Oh okay see you then
Read at 11:38am

I have a medium sized ass🙈