Chapter 3

{3rd Person P.O.V}

Benimaru is sitting at the step in front of the door with Kaori in his arms. Hana is sleeping in their room since she had only given birth to Kaori the day before.

{Benimaru P

{Benimaru P.O.V}

Harue is sitting to the left of me since I had Kaori on my lap. He was wide awake and Harue was staring at him curiously as he stared up at me. When he was born, he was a lot more fragile and smaller than Harue was when she was born which made all of us nervous, but he was still healthy and there weren't any complecations with the birth. We still have to be careful with him, so he doesn't spend that much time with the twins because they can be rough.

"What are you staring at?" He just kept staring up at me.

"Wha ah ba ba" I couldn't understand any of it, but I didn't expect to.

"Thanks for the answer" I replied sarcastically, still looking down at him.

I stuck my finger in front of his face since he usually likes to grab onto it. When he grabbed my finger with his tiny hands, he stared to guide it towards his mouth and suck on it.

 When he grabbed my finger with his tiny hands, he stared to guide it towards his mouth and suck on it

"Maybe he's hungry?" answered Harue after her long period of silence.

"I'm not sure what to do since your mother is still sleeping and I don't want to wake her up. She still needs her rest".

"Maybe you should just get some formula milk from the market for the time being" answered Konro as he entered through the door.

"Yeah I guess you're right".

Time skip

As we were walking down the street, I still had Kaori in my arms as he was lightly sucking on my finger and Konro was carrying Harue since she would have likely gotten tired on the way there and back. People were congratulating me on our new baby and some of the older women would walk over to us to pinch Harue's cheeks and give baby voices to Kaori which he still couldn't understand. I just kept quiet as we made it to the stand that had baby formula. Konro had let down Harue as I talked to the shop keeper. Before we knew it, Harue had gone missing. We were frantically looking around.