Chapter 27

{Benimaru P.O.V}

It's a week since Shinra's recovery celebration and things in Asakusa have been relatively quiet. I'm happy for that since I didn't need anymore things stressing out Konro or Hana. The twins are walking around town and Hana was hanging up laundry with Kaori and Harue following like usual. I was discussing when certain people walked in.

"Why are you here. Shouldn't you have made an appointment or at least told us you were coming in advance?" I asked directing my annoyance to the girls.

The ones standing at the doorway is Hibana, Maki, Iris, and Tamaki in their casual attire.

"What he means is, what brings you here today?" (Konro).

"This isn't a company visit so there is no need to make an appointment especially since we're not here to see you" (Hibana).

"Hibana, please wait. Um, we're just here to hang out with Hana" (Iris).

"And what business do you have with my wife?"  (Benimaru).

"You shouldn't be so rude to your guests gravel" (Hibana).

You can just feel the tension. Just then Hana entered carrying Kaori and Harue was holding onto her kimono.

"Oh, what brings you here to our company?" (Hana). It seems like they didn't tell her either.

"We just wanted to see if it was okay for you to give us a cooking lesson since today we have the day off" (Maki).

"That's fine by me. Beni?" (Hana).

"Yeah, do whatever" (Benimaru).

"Is that Harue and Kaori? They are so adorable!" (Iris).

Harue moved slightly behind Hana and Kaori buried his face in Hana's chest.

"Don't worry about Kaori, he's just shy around new people" (Hana).

"Aww that's so cute" (Girls).

"What's in the bag, we have have plenty of ingredients to work with already?" (Hana).

"Oh, we just brought some clothes that we want you to try on" (Hibana).

"It was Hibana's idea. We just helped pick out things out" (Tamaki).

"You really didn't have to. Is there something wrong with the clothes that I wear?" (Hana).

"Oh no, there's nothing wrong with it, we just wanted to see what you would look like outside the kimono" (Iris).

"It's just that, the way you dress is a little old fashion" (Hibana).

"But that's the normal wear for people of Asakusa" (Konro).

"We know. That's why we just wanted to see her in a different style" (Maki).

"That's okay with me" (Hana). They followed Hana to our bedroom for her to change. I knew that Hana probably couldn't say no since she was too nice.