Chapter 20

Warning: nudity (nothing bad, just taking a bath)
{3rd Person P.O.V}

Asakusa is holding a summer festival tonight and everyone is getting ready to go.

{Hana P.O.V}

"Come on you two, we have to take a bath before we go" (Hana).

"Okay Mama" said Harue as she ran through the doors from the open area outside. Kaori followed along after her.

The kids and I use the bath in the house while Beni said that he was going to the bath house with Konro.

Time skip

I filled up the bath while the kids changed.  They both ran in in their full nakedness.

"Come here Harue, I'll wash your hair and back first" (Hana). Harue sat in front of me while I shampooed her hair and Kaori sat to the side of me since he was too small to be in the bath by himself.

"Alright, your next Kaori" (Hana).

It was the same easy process with Kaori. Harue got to sit in the bath since she was bigger. I then heard the door to the bath slide open and close. I turned my head only to see my husband, but I turned my head before I could see anything else and my face turned a heavy red.

"You still have a hard time looking at me like this even after 3 years of marriage and two children?" He said with a smirk.

"Yes, very much so" I said while using my hands to cover my red cheeks in my current sitting condition.

"Mama, why is your face red?" (Harue).

"Red" said Kaori while pointing his finger at my face. I only turned more red when Beni chuckled from behind me.

"I thought that you were going to the bathhouse with Konro?" (Hana).

"I changed my mind, now sit up" (Benimaru).

He sat down behind me and started to wash my hair while Kaori climbed into the bath with Harue.

"Your hair is getting long" he stated as he held my hair.

"Do you think I should cut it?" (Hana).

"No, I like it this way" (Benimaru).

"I like it to Mama!" As she splashed water in the bath.

"Me too, me too!" (Kaori).

"Haha thank you" (Hana).

Benimaru started to wash my back, but he then stopped and placed his hand on the large scar in the middle of my back. His touch made me shiver because it was sudden. I frowned as I knew what he was thinking.

"Remember, it wasn't your fault. No one blames you for what happened" (Hana).

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders as he pulled me into his chest from behind and placed his forehead on the back of my neck.

"I think Mama looks cool!" Harue said to try and cheer up Beni.

"Me too, me too! Love Papa!" (Kaori).