Chapter 22

{3rd Person P.O.V}

Everyone was sitting outside to watch Benimaru train Shinra and Arthur. Kaori sat on Hana's lap while Harue sat to the right of her. Benimaru was testing their skills by having them attack him.

"Ah so it begins" Konro stated as he opened the door.

"Kill them Waka!" (Hinata and Hikage).

{Hana P.O.V}

Konro sat down with each of the twins sitting beside him.

"How did the meeting go?" (Hana).

"It went well, but I'm sorry that we weren't able to get any information about you" (Konro).

I just looked down at Kaori who was too focused on the fighting to hear anything, and so was Harue.

"It's alright, thank you for trying though" (Hana).

"Of course" (Konro).

"That's enough. Your technique isn't bad, but you're not about to hit me. All of your attacks are completely predictable. You need to shake things up somehow" (Benimaru).

"And how do I do that?" (Shinra).

"Well, I think what you need is what I call a finishing move" (Benimaru).

"Like an ultimate a-" Shinra was cut off when Beni kicked him in the face. Which caused me to wince even after I had seen him do it to many other soldiers that he had trained. It only made Harue laugh as she tried to suppress it by covering her mouth with her hands.

"That's what happens when you let your guard down. What you need is a finishing move that capitalizes your speed advantage" (Benimaru).

In the distance, I could see a tall man wearing a lab coat with messy hair walking towards us.

"Well said Captain Shinmon, you're not just crazy strong, you're perceptive" (Licht)

"Huh" (Benimaru).

"Hi, it's nice to meet you. I'm the head of the 8th's one man science team and I'm here to crash your party, my name is Viktor Licht. I've thought of a way to help Shinra give himself a power boost. I'm going to need to demonstrate. Hey Captain, can you help me out for a second" (Licht).

"Depends on what you want" (Benimaru).

"I want to show Shinra how her propulsion works. If he can emulate it, he should get a lot more burst firepower out of those feet of his. If he compresses his fire as he emits it, the thrust he will get will just skyrocket" (Licht).

"So basically, you want me to show him how to tighten a flame?" (Benimaru).

"Yes I do" (Licth).

"Will this be enough firepower?" asked Beni as he held a large flame in his hand.

"Yes it will" (Licth).

Harue tugged on my sleeve to get my attention. "Mama, he's really weird. Even weirder than Papa" she whispered to me.

The whisper didn't get past Beni though. "What did you say brat?" That surprised her as she slapped her hands over her mouth.

"Now now, be nice to your Papa and our guest" I said as I rubbed the top of her head.

I got up while setting Kaori down next to Harue and went inside to get the onigiris that I had made earlier for snacks. I came outside and walked over to Licht.

"Here, I made some onigiris if you want some. The rest of you can have some as well" (Hana).

"Why thank you very much" (Licht).

"Thank you, Hana" (Konro).

Hinata and Hikage grabbed some and I gave one to Harue.

"Oh, I want some!" (Shinra).

"I want some too" (Arther).

That ended with a rock to the forehead for both of them.

"Pay attention, it's not time to take a break" (Benimaru).

I sat back down as I started to pick apart the onigiri to feed Kaori.

"Aren't you the girl that Obi talked about, the one with the blue flame?" (Licht).

"Oh uh yes I am" (Hana).

"You wouldn't mind showing it right" (Licht).

"Oh, sure" I replied as I created a small fox fire in my hand.

"Wow, that is very interesting. You wouldn't mind if I took a sample do you?" (Licht).

"I wouldn't mind, but if you try to take it with you, it would go out quickly" (Hana).

"I'll just take a sample of the ashes instead than" (Licht).

"Alright" I replied as I clamped my hand over the one that had the flame which caused it to instantly extinguish, leaving behind the ashes. Licht brought out a tiny bottle while I poured the ashes into it.

He then noticed my eyes. He leaned in really close to the point where it was uncomfortable and I had to lean back. Konro noticed my discomfort and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You're making her uncomfortable" Konro said sternly.

Another rock that was slightly lit hit him right between the eyes causing him to fall over.

"Stay away from my wife or the next time, it won't be a small rock" said Benimaru threateningly.

"Stay away from Mama!" (Harue).

"Yeah!" (Kaori).

"Oh sorry, I didn't know I was making you uncomfortable. I just wanted to get a closer look at your eyes" (Licht).

"It's alright, you didn't know" I said while waving my hand in front of my face.