Chapter 23

{Hana P.O.V}

Everyone put their attention back on the demonstration that Beni was showing Shinra. Beni tightened his flame and shot it forward sending him back a few feet.

"Mama, do you think that I can do that one day?" Harue asked while tugging at my sleeve.

"I'm sure that you can once you're bigger" (Hana). I kissed her forehead before putting my attention back in front of me.

"Haha, Papa!" Kaori laughed while clapping his hands together on my lap.

"That was awesome" (Shinra).

"See, when you fly normally, your flames get pushed out in all sorts of useless directions. Bring them in a bit and you can take advantage of all that raw power you've got. If you can do as the captain showed you and condense your flames so that it will only shoot one way, it should increase your speed by a good much" (Licht).

"Then if I can do that, then I'll have my ultimate attack" (Shinra).

I put Kaori down because he wanted to play with Harue. They were both trying to imitate Beni and how he was fighting Arther, but Harue knows to be gentle with Kaori.

"I want you to try and spare with Hana before you try that finishing move. I want to see how you deal with an opponent that is less power and more agility" (Benimaru).

I just followed Beni's instructions and walked up to his side.

"Are you sure that you want me to do that?" Shinra asked nervously.

"Don't worry about me Shinra. I'll be okay" (Hana).

"That's not what I was worried about" Shinra muttered under his breath. He knew that if he ended up hurting her in any way, Benimaru would kill him.

Shinra got into position in front of me while I stood there smiling with anticipation.

"You can do it Mama!" Harue while waving her hands.

"Go Mama!" Kaori said while copying Harue's waving.

Shinra shot toward me and I was easily able to dodge his attack by jumping to the side. He tried to kick me in the side, but I jumped and landed on his leg and used it to flip over him and land behind him.

"What the-" (Shinra).

He turned quickly and tried to sweep my legs. I jumped once more and landed a foot on his forehead causing him to fall backward. When he landed on the floor, I jumped off and stood by his head.

"Don't underestimate her" (Benimaru).

"Wow, she didn't even use her flames once" (Arther).

Harue and Kaori ran up to me and hugged my legs.

"Good job Mama, you did it!" (Harue).

"Good job Mama!" (Kaori).

"You got beat by Hana" "She knows how to dodge really well" "and she's fast" (Hinata and Hikage).