Chapter 25

{Hana P.O.V}

I woke up to the quiet breaths of my husband. It was silent and I was wrapped up in his arms. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and was confused. Usually Kaori was sleeping between us. I turned my head over my shoulder to see Kaori and Harue sprawled out next to each other. I can only assume that he had rolled over me in his sleep. The thought made me laugh quietly.

The laugh was still loud enough to wake up Beni.

"Why are you awake, it's too early" he said as he pulled me in tighter with his chin resting on my head.

"Where's Kaori?" (Benimaru).

He still had his eyes closed. He had finally realized that his son was missing.

"He's sleeping next to Harue. I think he might have rolled over or crawled over in his sleep" (Hana).

He just nodded silently.

"I'm really worried about Company 8. They are suppose to go on their mission to the White Clad base today. What if something goes wrong?" I asked with a frown.

"I wouldn't worry too much about them. They're stronger and I'm sure that they will make it out alive, but we can't always be too sure on anything" (Benimaru).

"Alright, thank you Beni. I think I should get up and start making breakfast" (Hana).

"No, I don't have to get up yet so you don't get up either" he said as he hugged me tighter and closed back up his eyes.

"Haha alright" I replied. Sometimes he can be possessive, but I just think it's cute and the kids have inherited some of that possessivness as well.

Time skip

I had just finished lunch and some how, the house was unusually quiet. I walked around and noticed that Beni was sleeping while leaning against a pillar outside. Harue and Kaori were sitting next to him.

"What are you two doing?" I asked since they were also laughing quietly.

When I got up closer. I noticed that they had drawn on Beni's face with the washable markers that Konro had bought for them a while back.

"Now you two, that's not very nice" I said as I was also trying not to laugh at my husband's misfortune while I kneeled down.

"Sorry Mama. We made Papa pretty" (Harue).

"Pretty Papa" (Kaori).

Beni then started to wake up and he was still pretty groggy.

"Sorry Hana, I'm just tired from the infernal and the patrol earlier" he said as he stood up.

I picked up Kaori as I stood up as well. He clung onto my kimono. "It's alright Beni, just remember to clean up before lunch" I said still trying to keep my laughter.

"Don't you mean to wash my hands?" He asked confused.

"Hey Hana, is lunch ready ye-". Konro had opened the doors and was cut off when he saw Beni's face.

The twins then followed and started to laugh loudly while pointing at Beni's face. I felt bad for him, but I still thought it was funny.

"What are you two laughing about?" (Benimaru).

Harue had her hand on the bottom of my kimono while using the other hand to cover her laugh.

"Uh, I think you might want to take a look at your face Waka" (Konro).

I took out a hand held mirror from my sleeve and handed it to Beni.

His eyes started to glow as he knew who would be daring enough to draw on his face.

"You brat!" He said as Harue ran away, but she wasn't fast enough and was quickly caught by Beni.

"I'm sorry Papa!" Harue yelled as she was also laughing.

"Me too, me too" Kaori said as he reached his hands out to Beni as he thought that they were playing a game.

"Konro, I just finishes lunch if you want to start eating with the twins and the kids. I will just go with Beni and help him with his face" (Hana).

"Okay Hana. Thank you" Konro replied with a chuckle as he took Kaori from my arms.

"Come on Dear, I'll help you wash up" I said as I took Harue from him, who was struggling to get out of his grip. I placed her on the ground and pushed Beni towards the doors as Harue stuck out her tongue at him from behind Konro.

Time skip

Beni was on the phone with someone as I walked to him.

"Who was calling?" I asked as he hung up.

"Company 8, they made it back, but they weren't able to get Sho and Shinra was badly hurt" (Benimaru).

"What happened is he alive?!" I asked worryingly with one hand clenched tightly in a fist over my chest.

Beni grabbed my hand before speaking. "Yeah, they just had surgery on him from company 6 and they said that he should make a full recovery, so there's no need to worry" Beni reassured me.

"Oh thank goodness. I was so worried. Was everyone else safe?" (Hana).

"Yeah, they just have a few injuries and they had invited us over to the 8th for a party to celebrate Shinra's recover. When he recovers" (Benimaru).

"I'm so happy that everyone was able to make it out alive" I sighed with relief as I leaned my head into Beni's chest. Beni place a hand over my head and started to pet my hair.

"Don't worry too much, everything's fine" Beni said comfortingly.

"Thank you Dear" (Hana).

"Your welcome" (Benimaru).