00

"Good morning Mrs. Kim!" Yena waved her hands energetically when the door opened.

"Oh my favorite girl, come in." Mrs. Kim smiled at her and moved a bit to the side to let the girl in.

"But last time you said I was your favorite." Another girl stood in front of the door as she cutely pouted. This made the old woman smile from ear to ear.

"All of you are my favorite, Yuri." Mrs. Kim chuckled as she gestured Yuri to get inside.

"Are all of you really sure that place is safe, girls?" Mrs. Kim asked Yuri and Yena who were now munching on her homemade cookies. "I'm worried just thinking that both of you are cowards. There might be ghosts there." Mrs. Kim said. The two girls stared at her with their mouths slightly opened.

"You must be kidding, Mrs. Kim." Yuri said, shaking a bit out of fear.

"Y-yeah." Yena gulped. "Ghosts are not true."

"I'm just kidding girls. You don't have to be scared of ghosts. They can't kill." Mrs. Kim said, also taking a bite of her cookie.

"Thank goodness." Yena sighed in relief as she took a handful of cookies and stood up. "I'll disturb Minju first."

"I guess she's still sleeping. You should wake her up if that's okay." Mrs. Kim said.

"That's fine for her, Mrs. Kim. She always fools around. She'll surely annoy Minju." Yuri chuckled, followed by the woman who just shook her head in disbelief.

"Where are the other girls by the way?" Mrs. Kim asked. "I was shocked to see Yena since she doesn't really wake up early."

"I was shocked too, auntie. She woke up before me." Yuri frowned. "And Eunbi unnie just texted me, they're near the village now."

Mrs. Kim just nodded and stood up to get her cookies out of the oven. The other girls, mostly Hyewon, will probably feast over her cookies. They said that Mrs. Kim makes the best cookies ever. That's why whenever they went to hangout, Minju's house was a stop by.

"Mom!" After some time, they heard Minju's loud voice echo through tho whole house. "I told you not to let Yena unnie inside my room!"

Mrs. Kim, as well as Yuri, laughed right after. Yena and Minju were ways like this even from their childhood. No one can stop them from fighting.

On the other hand, Minju was staring at the duck laughing crazily as she rolled on the floor. Yena had just sprinkled some cockroaches on her bed. Those small creatures were the ones that she was scared of the most.

"I hate you so much, unnie." Minju said. She threw one of the fake cockroaches onto Yena as she stomped her feet in annoyance and then stormed out of the room.

She went downstairs and saw Yuri smiling at her. Eunbiand Hyewon were there too and it looks like they just arrived.

"Why is there a cockroach on your clothes Minju-yah?" Eunbi asked the girl who just frowned in annoyance.

"Ask Yena unnie." Minju said and turned around to get herself a glass of water.

But to her surprise, there was a person wearing a mask as she turned around.

"Boo."

"AAAAACCCKKKKKK!!!" Minju ran straight between Eunbi and Hyewon, tears streaming down her face.

"No, don't cry!" Chaeyeon took the mask off of her face as she tried her best not to laugh at Minju's reaction. "Geez, that reaction was lit."

Chaeyeon went to hug Minju, trying to console the girl as she was crying so bad.