05

"Joyul!" Yena yelled, forcing herself out of the girls' grip.

"Leave!" Yuri shouted from inside.

And then, the doors shut close.

Yena fell down the ground, her heart beating fast.

"I'm sorry Yena." Eunbi said, rubbing Yena's back.

"It's going to get us!" Someone shouted from behind.

They both turned their heads and saw mice chasing the other girls. Those mice were black and fast. They were sure that those mice were from that 'spirit' inside.

"Guys, this way!" Eunbi yelled, dragging Yena along with her and running to the forest.

The other girls followed them. There was a small crack in the surface between the forest and the road, the mice will fall if they entered.

"Fuck, what are we gonna do now?" Hyewon said, obviously worried of how they will end up. "Yuri's gone and-"

"Yuri's not gone!" Yena yelled, surprising all of them. "Just don't say that. We didn't saw her dying."

"Wait, guys." Sakura said, earning all their attentions. She scanned the girls and gasped in horror. "Where's Hitomi?"

"What?!" Eunbi yelled. "Hitomi too?!"

"Oh poor Hitomi." They heard that dark voice again. It sent shivers down their spines.

They turned around slowly, gasping when they saw Hitomi, possessed by that spirit just like how it possessed Wonyoung earlier.

"N-no Hiichan." Nako said, trembling in fear. She held Chaeyeon's hand tight.

"You're all next."

Everybody ran around the forest to hide behind the big trees surrounding them.

"Wanna play hide and seek now?"

"If y'all say so. I'll count to three."

"1."

"2."

"3."

"Ready or not, here I come."

"Hey bastard, here!" Someone yelled. Hitomi turned her head and followed the sound.

She hissed once she saw the rest of the girls running away from her.

"Hey here!" Hitomi heard again. She intentionally went to the opposite direction. Knowing that someone was confusing her.

 Knowing that someone was confusing her

"Boo."

Hyewon looked at her in shock and was about to run away when Hitomi grabbed her wrist, faster than light.

"You're coming with me." Hitomi said, disappearing in the air with Hyewon.

The other girls hiding on a bush looked at each other with worry in their eyes.

Eunbi gestured them to follow her, entering a pitch dark part of the forest.

"Maybe we can find something here in the forest that can help us?" Yujin asked.

"Of course there are none, only trees and sticks are here." Wonyoung said, scanning the forest, but all she saw was darkness.

"But we have to get back to that house!" Yena said. "Yuri's there, Hitomi and also Hyewon."

"We all know, Yena." Eunbi said. "But we can't just go back there.

"There is a back door." Sakura said.

"That door is locked."

"On the outside." Chaeyeon said. "That's right. We can go inside using that door.

"But what if that—"

"Unnie, this is for the sake of our friends." Yena said.

"Yena, it isn't safe to go back there." Eunbi insisted, not wanting any of her members get hurt just like the other three, and also like Wonyoung.

"Sorry unnie, I'm trusting Chaeyeon unnie on this one." Wonyoung said.

"Me too!" The rest of the girls also said.

"I'm trusting Chae even if we die. We have to save the others. Unnie, we have each other's backs right?" Yena said. "You told us that."

"Alright girls." Eunbi sighed. "Let's head back."

A/N
Oooooohhhhh we're near my favorite part hihi ^^

A/NOooooohhhhh we're near my favorite part hihi ^^

Making it up to all of you because I inserted jump scares again

Making it up to all of you because I inserted jump scares again.♥♥♥
🌟💬