10

Minju!

Minju!

Minju!

"KIM MINJU WAKE UP!"

Minju sprung up her bed after such a loud shout. She rubbed her eyes and yawned right after. After opening her eyes, she saw her Yujin who was taking pictures of her bare face.

"Stop it!" Minju yelled as she covered her face with her her hands.

"Don't worry unnie. You're still pretty." Yujin said, winking right after.

"Stop flirting with me, Ahn. Go to Wonyoung." Minju said. She sat properly and looked at Yujin who looked really confused right now. "What now?"

"Who's Wonyoung?" Yujin asked.

Minju looked at her with confusion in her eyes and proceeded to cross her arms.

"Don't try pranking me, Yuj. I know you." Minju said, standing up to stretch her body.

"No kidding, unnie." Yujin said. "I don't know who Wonyoung is. Maybe that girl is in your dream."

Minju then realized that she was in her own room. The atmosphere was different. Was all of that really just a dream?

"What?" Minju asked. "Everything that happened was just a dream?"

"Maybe?" Yujin said, shrugging her shoulders. She opened Minju's closet and searched for a jacket she could wear for the day. "And also unnie, why would you think I'll flirt with you? I'm your cousin."

"Cousin?" Minju asked again. She sounded really confused and that made Yujin look at her again.

"Unnie. Did you forget everything after a single dream?! Are you insane? That's just a single night!" Yujin said. She shook her head in disbelief before opening the door. "And unnie, today's the first day. You should take a bath. It felt unusual a while ago because I washed showered earlier than you."

And then she's gone. Well, after slamming the door hard.

Minju just stood on her position, processing everything.

So that was why it was dark the whole time, huh?

Minju shook everything off of her head and went in front of her closet.

So that means,

there's no Chaewon?

Minju frowned after realizing it. Ut was just Yujin. No Chaewon, Yuri, Yena, or anyone.

She did not became a monster, her mom didn't also. And, everything's just a dream.

She looked at the school uniform she was gonna wear. Both her and Yujin are transferring to a private school this school year.

New school, new life. Minju just shrugged and proceeded to go inside her bathroom.

(i'm sorry but zozi)

"This is HELLA BIG!" Yujin yelled.

Minju had to cover her cousin's mouth because it was embarrassing.

"Just...shut up and let's go." Minju said, held Yujin's hand, and dragged her to the office.