02

Yujin stood up and scanned the whole house.

"This house is creepy." Yujin spoke to herself. "This is why I don't like big houses."

She walked up the stairs to search for a nice room for herself when all the lights went out.

She heard the other girls' screams after. She took her phone out and opened her flashlight.

"Gather in the dining room everyone!" She heard Eunbi yell.

She walked downstairs and was about to head to the dining room when she saw Wonyoung sitting at the dark corner of the house.

"Wonyo?" Yujin asked but got no response from the other girl. Worried, she went to where Wonyoung was and squatted down to reach her level. "You scared?"

But got no response again.

Wonyoung's head was facing down and it made Yujin think that the younger had fallen asleep.

"Wonyoung, wake up." Yujin held the girl's shoulder.

Then, Wonyoung looked up.

Her eyes were all white, and her face was pale.

Yujin stumbled back as she saw how black aura surrounded her best friend's body.

Yujin yelled in fear as she stood up and looked at the younger girl who also stood up after her, her feet were not touching the ground.

"Wonyoung!"

The rest of the girls at the dining room stood up after hearing Yujin yell for two times.

"Yujin where are you?" Eunbi yelled.

The lights opened and all the girls gasped after seeing the terrifying scene.

Yujin ran to where the girls were and hid behind Eunbi who grabbed her hand to pull her more to the back.

"How dare you step inside my territory, Intruders?!" Wonyoung said.

They were completely sure that was not the voice of the youngest. It was low and threatening. The exact opposite of how Wonyoung sounds.

"Leave Wonyoung alone!" Eunbi yelled on the top of her lungs.

"No."

Then flipped the tables and dropped all the glasses of waters they were drinking from earlier, all shattering into pieces.

All of them bundled at the opposite side of the house when all the knives suddenly floated.

Everyone's hearts were beating really fast. Chaeyeon went in front of the door but it was all locked securely, unlike how they left it earlier.

"You seem to like these sharp knives earlier, huh?" The spirit said, looking at Hyewon who seemed calmer than the rest of the girls.

"What would it feel if it pierced right on your heart?"

"Wonyoung! Fight it!" Hyewon yelled.

While the attention was on Hyewon, the rest of the girls took turns to hide on different parts of the house.

Wonyoung turned her head back abruptly to look for the other girls.

"Stupid high school girls." The spirit inside Wonyoung said.

"I see you."

A/NGuess I'll have nightmares from my own story lmao

A/N
Guess I'll have nightmares from my own story lmao.

🎶Don't call me angel🎶

🌟💬