03

"I see you." Wonyoung said, floating on the air with a really creepy smile plastered on her face.

She headed to the door just near the staircase and knocked.

"Knock knock." She said.

She knocked again but this time, her hand went through the door.

"Leave Wonyoung alone!" A shout was heard behind her.

Her head turned in full 180 making the girls who were hiding in an outside area shake in fear.

"I'm here, you bastard!" Turning around again, she saw Eunbi who was holding a small cross.

Wonyoung's body started shaking as she dropped down the floor.

All of them saw how the black aura which was surrounding her just earlier vanish to the air.

Wonyoung was left unconscious on the floor and that made the older girls run to her.

"Wonyo?" Chaeyeon said, cupping Wonyoung's face.

"Let's not wake her up now." Eunbi suggested, she gestured Yujin to carry Wonyoung. "Bring her to a room first and let her rest. Her body might be tired."

Yujin complied and brought her best friend to the room she was hiding earlier. Following behind her was Chaeyeon and Sakura who were obviously worried.

They watched how Yujin placed Wonyoung down on the small bed and brushed the hair off of Wonyoung's face dearly.

Chaeyeon took out her phone from her pocket and saw that Eunbi messaged her.

"Why does she need to message me when we're literally inside the same house." Chaeyeon asked.

"This house is huge, and Wonyoung might wake up if she yelled, right?" Sakura said.

"Woah, didn't knew you had some brain cells." Chaeyeon teased, earning a smack from Sakura.

"Yujin let's go down." Sakura said.

"No unnie, I'm gonna wait until Wonyoung wake up." Yujin said, not even sparing a glance at the older.

"If you say so." Sakura shrugged and left the room, dragging Chaeyeon with her.

"Why did you messaged me unnie?" Chaeyeon asked Eunbi when they arrived at the dining room where all the girls were sitting.

"Where's Yujin first?" Eunbi answered with a question.

"She said she'll wait for Wonyoung to wake up." Sakura said. Eunbi just nodded and gestured the two girls to sit down beside them.

"We have to get out of this house this freaking night or else we're all dead." Yena said, her tone was just chill and careless.

"Stop talking like that, there are kids here." Hyewon said.

Yena frowned as she looked at everyone. "Kids? Nako? Hitomi? Yuri?" Then she shook her head. "I don't think so."

"I'll really tie the two of you if you don't stop fighting." Yuri warned, making the two bickering girls shut their mouths.

"Okay so now where's Chaeyeon?" Eunbi asked again. She sighed once Hitomi pointed to the person she was looking for, exploring the whole house.

"By the way." Chaewon said, earning everyone's attentions. "How are we gonna get out of this huge house when that front door is locked?"

"Maybe use your brain and remember that there is a back door." Minju said, cutting Chaewon off. "And windows."

"Yah, where did you learn talking like that?" Chaewon asked.

"Tomi." Hitomi made a peace sign and hid behind Nako, not really making any differences since they are sitting.

"Gays?!" They heard Chaeyeon yell.

"Gays?" Hitomi asked.

"As if you're not gay, hii." Nako said that made everyone laugh.

"GUYS!!!" They heard Chaeyeon shout again. They found her running down the stairs, holding something in her hand.

"What's that?" Eunbi asked.

"I found the key!"

A/N
No jump scares ^^ y'all might be mad from yesterday's jump scare so, I guess not today. Sorry for that anyway:(

Just gonna put these here and let all of you suffer also. Yuri's my ult and I can't handle these pics...
🌟💬