08

"Mom?" Minju trembled in fear and in anger. She gritted her teeth as she looked straight at her mother.

"Yes, princess." Her mom said. "Aren't you happy? All of my efforts are for you. Soon, you will become as powerful as I am."

"All these evilness were you?" Minju asked, her eyes getting wet as her tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Stop with the talks, Minju." Her mom said.

"I won't. Mom, you know how much I looked up to you, right? Why would you do these? Why?"

"All of these are for you, Minju."

"I don't get it."

"I said stop!" Her mom yelled, she held Minju's wrist tight. "Don't be like your father!"

"Don't tell me you were also behind dad's death?" Minju asked.

The rest of the girls on the back were just staring at them, some were crying. Chaewon stared at Minju's back the longest. As much as she wanted to comfort her, she can't.

"You're just like your father, Minju. Just like your father, and your mother."

Minju looked at her with confusion on her face. "W-what do you–"

"Yes, Minju. I am not your mother." Minju stepped back as she gasped. Her tears were now flowing like a river and all that she can do was cry. She can't process everything her mother had told her.

"Unlike you, no one had loved me before. No one had cared for me and no one had ever trusted me. I–"

"Mom, I trusted you!" Minju yelled. Her 'mom' was taken aback at the sudden yell. "I loved you, Mom. I cared for you. I always did. Am I not enough?"

Her mother stared at her. She just stared at her eyes. She saw her late husband's eyes on her, staring at her with anger the day she killed Minju's real mom. Angry eyes which stared at her when Minju got out of her real mom's womb. The same angry eyes given to her by Minju's dad the day they forcefully married.

"Mom–"

"Enough! I am also tired, Minju. I am the evil witch in your life, will kill all of your friends until no one is alive." Her mom said, bursting out all her anger, remembering everything that happened in the past. "And now, it's your turn."

Minju sobbed, she cried hard in front of her mom. No, she can never change her at this state. She had completely gone insane and Minju had to accept that.

She cried not until she found out that she wasn't standing on the ground anymore. Everything was blindingly white that she had to close her eyes. She felt herself in the air, swirling si fast but she never got dizzy.

The girls stared at her. They just stared like they were doing a while ago. They were still processing everything that was happening right at that moment.

They heard loud steps everywhere and that made all of them look around. Just like how Minju's mon looked before, dark figures came with their bows and arrows because of the awakening of Minju's spirit.

Minju's feet came in contact with the ground and as soon as she opened her eyes, everything went back to normal. But instead of her normally brown orbs, it changed to red.

Her mother smirked evilly and signalled something with her hands. Then after that same signal, arrows came shooting at the girls.

"They're shooting!" Hyewon yelled, pulling anyone she could grab back so that no one would get hurt.

Yena stood frozen on her place and watched how an arrow with fire went straight to her direction.

Yena, being Yena, did not do anything.
"My Joyul is gone, maybe it's my time now too."

She closed her eyes but did not felt any pain. She opened her eyes, not looking at anywhere but at the arrow on the ground

"Hey that was my time, my fate." Yena said, looking at the person. "W-wait. Yuri?!"

"You're welcome." Yuri said. "But are you really that stupid to even save your life?"

But instead of answering, Yena pulled the younger into a hug.

"Guess this is my destiny."

Amidst all the things happening, Minju grabbed Eunbi by the neck and started choking her. "S-stop."

"Minju! Stop it!" Hyewon yelled.

Minju smirked at her and Hyewon just felt herself being dragged by un unknown force, heading straight to Minju who kicked her to the ground, with her hand still gripping tightly on Eunbi's neck.

"Nako!" Someone shouted.

The girls then stared at Nako.

She was kneeling down the ground,

with an arrow pierced in her back.

A/N
(I did not proofread^^)

A/N(I did not proofread^^)

🌟💬