07

Minju started panicking and tried reaching out for the rope that was tying her cage lock.

And that's where she got confused. Why is her cage tied up in a rope when all the others were locked?

She then looked at everyone. They were all crying and begging in Hitomi's behalf.

She started thinking and something her dad said came up her mind.

She held the locket in her hand and removed it from her neck.

It was the last thing her dad gave her before he passed away due to cancer.

"All that you will ever need is inside."

She then opened the locket. She saw a very tiny mirror that reflected her very worried face. She was confused for a bit second but she then realized what her father meant.

"All I need..is me?"

Closing the necklace, she saw the symbol she was all so familiar of. It was engraved in front of her necklace. She looked outside and saw the same dark figure laughing wickedly at the other girls.

She heard the girls' cries and saw that Hitomi was about to be beheaded when her eyes caught something.

She then placed the necklace down and headed to the box she saw.

The same familiar symbol was plastered on a box three steps away from her. She opened it and gasped at what she saw.

There was a knife inside.

She looked at it in shock and realized that she has to get out.

She then proceeded to cut the rope outside.

"Oh gosh, you're such a fool." Minju told herself. She held the other end of the rope and realized that it was just tied loosely, no need for anything sharp to cut it.

She looked outside, saw Hitomi looking directly at her, begging to be faster. She obeyed and fastened her movements, and was able to open her cage.

When she did so, the dark figure  turned her head, giving her attention to Minju.

"H-how."

Hitomi got up quickly and went running in front of Eunbi's cage, crying.

"You're okay, Hii. You're okay." Eunbi said, comforting her.

"Hitomi." Someone whispered to her.

She turned around and saw Yuri at a dark cage right in front of her.

Yuri gave her the key, which Chaeyeon dropped when all the rest of the girls got outside.

Hitomi started unlocking Eunbi's cage, then proceeded to unlock the others.

On the other hand, Minju stood in front of the dark figure she had been dying to know who. She held the knife on her hand, just in case something would happen, and asked.

"Who the hell are you?" She said.

"Do you really wanna know?" The dark figure asked back.

"Y-you're symbol, it's familiar." Minju said, trembling in fear on what the lady can do.

Minju had to cover eyes because of how bright the whole place had become.

And when she opened her eyes, she gasped in horror, same as the girls who were now free from their cages.

"Mom?"

A/N
(Did not proofread) I'm lazy af so please understand lmao.
I updated:')

🌟💬