Chapter 1

Lisa's POV

Kringgggg~~

I woke up and turn off the alarm clock. I stretch my arm.

" ughhh! im still sleepy " i mumble rubbing my eyes .

This is the day that we will attend the Award Show we will perform our newest song ' How You Like That '.

I got up and do my routine , take a shower , feed my lovely cats , and change , and now im ready to go.

I heared a knock.

" lisaaayaa? are you ready we are going now " i heard jisoo unnie .

" yeah unnie wait im coming " i said and grab my bag , i kiss my cats and bid them goodbye.

" bye-byeee~ wait for mommy ok? " i used my baby voice while rubbing leo's fur.

I got up and open the door to see Jisoo unnie leaning the wall near my room .

" Unnie? why are you still here? " i said and close my door , while walking towards her .

" I'm waiting for you , Jennie and Chaeyoung is in the car already " she said lingking her arms with me.

We are walking near to thr car , I let Jisoo unnie first , I sat and close the door. We are off to the our destination. I let out a sigh and rest my head on the window and close my eyes.

Irene's POV

" UNNIEEEEE WAKE UPPP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATEEE " Wendy shout that made me startled.

" Yahhhh! do you really need to shout?! " i said fixing my hair and got up ready to smack this idiot.

But she ran laughing before i even smack her. Aishhh that daughter of mine their all stubborn especially that bear.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower . Were going to perform today and Im not even excited , i hope i can enjoy today.

I finish and change ready to go , i close my door and go to the living room just to see Seulgie and Wendy bickering.

" ok ok! thats enough " i said pulling their ear . I hear them hiss so i tightend the hold of their ear.

" Unniee unnieee~ stopppp " they said tapping my hand , i let go of their ear and pout looking at me .

" Unnieee~ it hurtt~ " the bear said rubbing her ear . And wendy nod and rub her ear too.

" Ok Kajaa , were late already " i said yeri and joy run to the car like a monkey , I shook my head.

I go to the car and sat , i close the door, and i rest a bit .

' I hope this turn out great ' i thought closing my eyes