CHAPTER 11

LISA'S POV
We are here at the resto , Iu sunbae look around to see if there so many people here . I look around too  , this resto is kinda unique , the glass , table and chair . I felt a nudge at my side  . I look at Iu sunbae confuse .

She point a spot in the corner . I take a look , the spot is seems ok to me . I nod at her .

" Ne , lets go there sunbae " i said looking at her . She nod and we walk there , She calls the waiter .

" Excuse me please~ " Iu sunbae said raising her hand . The waiter saw her and walk towards us .

" What's you're order maam " the waiter said smiling widely .

" Im not very familliar to this restaurant , so can you just give me your special dish please~ " Iu sunbae said . The waiter nod and smile , he wrote something at the small pad . Ke turn to me and said .

" You too maam? " he said . I nod at him . I dont know this resto though is my first time here .

" And please can you add a Gamjatang and choco uyu please? " i said sweatly.
He nod and smile before bowing .

" Ok maam just wait for you're order " he said  and left .

We sat here silently . Iu sunbae break the ice .

" So how have you been lisa? " she ask. I look at her .

" Im fine sunbae busy preparing fir our 2nd pre-release and full album . How about you sunbae? " i said smiling . She softly nod 

" Please dont call me sunbae i felt like im old already . Just call me Eun " she replied laughing softly.

I nod .

" By the way im fine too , been preparing for our movie to shoot " she said .

I nod at her . Were talking nonstop until the waiter comes and bring our foods . We ate and talk casually .

Were done eating and i pay the bill , were debating if its me or her will pay the bill . Ofcourse being a gentlewoman i am . I insist to pay . And thankfully she let me .

*FASTFORWARD*

Were here outside at the restaurant waiting for Eun's driver . She said his coming here any minute .

" Are you sure you dont want me to drive you? " she ask looking at me . I look at her and shake my head .

" No need Eun , our building is 10 minutes walk from here " i replied to her .

She's about to respond when we heard a honk . We look at the side and saw a black van . Eun look at me .

" Ok , take care on your way back home arasso? " she said . I chuckle at her and nod . She's like a mom scolding his child .

She wave at me goodbye . I wave back and look at the van until it dissappear.

I got startle when my phone suddenly vibrate at my pocket . I took my phone and look to see who it was . I smile before answering the phone .

" Hi Hyunniie~ " i said slowly walking. I hear a giggle at the line .

" Hi lisayaa " she said . Gosh her voice is soothing .

" Whats up hyun? " i replied to her smiling .

" Hayssst tired but im ok now cause i hear your voice " she said . I blush still smiling .

" where are you by the way " she said .

" Here walking around " i replied .

" Hmmm " she said , i hear her yawn . I frown .

" Yah hyun , your tired arent you? " i ask kinda  scolding her .

She chuckle at me .

" A little , but i can manage " she replied .

" Anii! you need to rest hyun " i said , frowning .

" Ok okaaayy , i want to call you first before i sleep " she said in baby voice . I felt my heartbeat beating fast . Damn!

" Jinjaaa? okay now hyun sleep now its already pass 11 " i replied looking at my watch .

I am now at the lobby at the building . I press the "23"  of the elavator .

" Ok~ im going to sleep now. Goodnight lisayaa " she said yawning a little . I smile at her as if she see me .

" Ok Goodnight to hyuniiee " i replied . I hung up . Walking to my door , and open it .

I got startled when i saw Jennie unnie looking at me coldly and crossing her arms to her chest . I gulp hard .

" H-hey nini , why are still up? " i asked nervously while closing the door . Silently going to her .

" Yeah and where were you? " she asked coldly still closing her arms .

" O-oh t-that I-uhm " i stutter looking everywhere .

She scoff before going to the kitchen . I sigh in relief .

" What are you doing? Come here and eat! " she suddenly said making startle.

I hurriedly go to the kitchen . And saw a lot of food .

" Woah its a lot nini " i said while looking around the food . She look at me and motion me to sit down . I sat down and look at her .

She prepare the food and hand to me . But im full already . I want to tell her that but i dont want to see her sulk .

I eat silently and she just looking at me whe im eating . I look at her confuse as if im asking her whats wrong .

" Nothing , eat a lot " she said still looking at me . I suddenly felt uncomfortable to her stare . I just nod at her .

" Ne " i replied continue to eat .

*FASTFORWARD*

Im done eating and Jennie unnie wash the dishes while im cleaning the table.
Im done cleaning the table .

" Nini , im going to sleep now " i said calling her . She stop washing the dishes and look at me . She nod and smile .

" Okay lili , goodnight " she walking towards me and kiss me on my cheecks . I startle on her action but smile at her a little before kissing the side of her head .

" Ne " i said smiling . She smile at me .

I walk to my room and open it . I close it softly and lean my head at my door . I let out a sigh , before going to my bed and laying down .

' I smile remembering Irene . Goshh! i will wait the perfect timing before i can call you mine Hyun ' i thought before drifting to sleep .

Heeyy guys , I dont know if i should continue this story because of the hectic schedule . But i promise I will update little by little for you guys😊😚

-R