CHAPTER 5

LISA'S POV
I woke up feeling fresh , I yawn a bit and got up to take a shower .

I remember what happen last night . I let out a sigh . ' guess today im going to be myself again ' i thought.

Today we are part to perform on Inkigayo . Maybe i will see Irene today right? . Im done changing my clothes when my phone ring .

I walk to my bed where my phone is located and look at the caller . Jisoo unnie.

I pick it up .

" Ne unnie " i said walking to get my bag .

" Where are you? Where waiting for you here " she replied . I can hear a muffle voices in backround.

" Im comming unnie " i said while kissing my cats . I pat leo's head a bit before i go .

I close my door ready to leave .

When i got out at the building i saw our van and chaeyoung wave at me i wave back and smile at her . I saw jennie look at me but i just ignore her.

I enter the Van opposite to where jennie is cause i dont think im ready to face her yet. Im with Jisoo unnie bu the way .

" Lisayaaa what took you sooo lonngg~" she whined at me .

" I woke up late unnie ..... Eheee " i said trying to annoy her . She look at me disbelief . I laugh at her face she really hate my 'ehee' but she do it sometimes.

" Dont look at me like that unnie , your doing it too " i said laughing .

" But i look cute not like you " she replied teasingly . I scoff and shake my head chucking.

" yeah yeah " i replied to her .

We just laugh even oppa , he hears our little banter at the back .

" oh by the way Seulgie and Irene will perform today " unnie suddenly said to me . I look at her .

" and? " i ask .

She teasing look at me wiggling her eyebrow . ' oh i know where this going ' i thought .

" You will see your crush todayyy~ " she teasingly sang . I blush at her antics.

" Y-yah! wh-hat crush are y-you talking about " i said still blushing .

Unnie laugh loudly . Haytss!

She suddenly stop and look at me seriously . Now what?

" Im approve to Irene lis " she said serously . I look at her and smile .

" hahaha~ unnie stop that you know thats impossible ... I mean she's Irene Bae unnie she dont swing that way " i replied but at the back of my head ' how i wish' .

" Nothings possible limario , We dont know Irene like you too or ... " unnie trailed of .

" or?....." i ask confuse.

" Love you too " she said . I froze . LOVE? Can i really love again? Im scared that it turns out like Jennie and I today . I sigh and look at unnie .

" You know my situation unnie " i smile weakly . She look at me softly and held my hands .

" Just try it lisa , maybe it turns out good this time " she said .

I nod and smile at her . We didnt know that we arrive already . We got out and smile at the camera capturing us .

I zone out maybe unnie is right? But i dont know if Irene really like me or she just treat me like a little sister too .

IRENE'S POV
Today were going to Inkigayo and perform our Sub-unit MONSTER with Seulgi .

Speaking of that bear she keeps teasing me with Lisa . Beacause of what happen at the award show yesterday . She keep saying " unnie i saw that " " unnie is lisa's hand soft " unnie you like her right " and on .

I blush everytime she keeps mentioning Lisa's name but i tried to look annoyed .

Just like now .

" Unnie lets go you will see your wife today " the bear said teasing . I blush and glare at her .

" C-can you shut up seul " i replied stuttered out .

She laugh at my flusttered face . I walk first to the van coz i dont want this bear will see my blushing face .

I go in at the van and close it . Seulgi will be at another van so now i can sit peacefully no one will tease me . I rest my head at the sit and rest a bit .

I drift my mind to Lisa again . What is this feeling? I dont even feel this when in near at their so called handsome oppa's that their shipping me with them .

But with Lisa~ this is new to me . Why Lisa? Maybe her doe eyes? plump lips? her gentle personality? .

Or is just She's Lisa. I smile thingking of her .

Do I like you.......?

Lisayaaaah?

Hiiiiii~ Im back sorry it took so long😥 But dont worry this book will have an ending im working to it😊 and I will update the chapters soon as i can😉 Hope y'all enjoy this😄😄