CHAPTER 2

Lisa's POV
Here we are sitting at our respective sits . Their so many idols here like , MAMAMOO , REDVELVET , STRAYKIDS , SEVENTEEN , IZ'ONE , ETC.

I look around when i saw Seulgie wave at me. I smile and wave back , i saw them walking towards us. I poke Jisoo unnie , she look at me raising her eyebrow , i point to were Seulgie is.

Jisoo unnie look at where i was pointing and wave at them , Jisoo unnie motion to them to sit the same table as us.

" Seulgiee bear~ " unnie said , Jennie and Chaeyoung look at us and smile . They greet eachother when jennie unnie suddenly said.

" Irene unnie , we should hangout tomm. night " she said smiling. I look at Irene unnie and bow to her. ' gosh she's really a Goddess ' i thought.

" It's ok to me , but you might be busy" Irene unnie said , smile a little and then wear her poker face. She's The Legendary Irene Bae after all.

Jennie nod her head and smile .

" We should hang out all of us then " Yeri the maknae of redvelvet said smiling widely.

" Yeah that would be cool " Joy said smiling at us .

" Come on sit with us " Jennie said . And pat the space beside her for Irene unnie to sit.

I just sit there silently because im not verry close to them only Seulgi when we dance way back on in 2016. Im shy to even talk to them especially Irene unnie .

But my eyes widend when Irene unnie sit beside me. Their jaw drop especially Jennie .

" You dont mind ? " Irene ask me softly.

O.M.G!!!

" A-ah Y-eah O-ofcourse Unnie " i stuttered and look down playing with my hands.

I felt a burning gaze looking at me . I look up and saw jennie unnie glaring at me . I look at her confuse she rolled her eyes and focus on the stage . ' what's wrong with her? ' i thought.

I just shrug it off .

" Yah! what was that huh?! " i got startled when jisoo unnie whisper at me .

" huh? "I look at her and  whisper back.

She pout her lips and point to Irene unnie , I look to see Irene unnie looking at stage , she look at me when she felt i was looking at her .

She raise her eyebrow looking at me .
I shake my head and smile at her nervously.

" O-oh nothing unnie , you just look etherial tonight " I said  .

SILENCE

Then my eyes widend and i put my hand on my mouth.

' Ohh goshh eat me now ' i thought. I saw Irene unnie blush and look away .

" tsk lies " she mumble , but i heard her.

" Ayiieeeeeee! " They all said except Jennie unnie that staring at me blankly.

" Oh my ghod our limario is growing up " chaeyoung said wiping her fake tears . Jisoo unnie nod and sob fakely and say.

" Lisayaaa you grow so fast huh " unnie said pinching my cheeks.

" Unnieee~ it hurt you know " i said smacking her hand .

" Oh my ghod the legendary is blushing am i dreaming? " Seulgi jokingly said . I look at Irene unnie , She glare at Seulgie.

" Im not is just hot in here " she said.

" Huh? but there is aircon here " Joy said looking around.

Irene unnie look at me and look back at the stage again . I smile and look down.

" You know Irene our baby here is having a crush on you " Jisoo unnie suddenly said .

Its my turn to blush , glaring at Jisoo unnie and lookdown.

' Ohh save me ' i thought.

IRENE'S POV
I saw lisa blush and lookdown , i smile still looking at her. ' she's so cute ' i thought.

" Yeah we know she's cute unnie " wendy said . I look at her shock. She heard it?

" Yup " now its yeri . They look at me teasingly.

I compose my self and clear my throat. I look at lisa and her face is red as tomato.

" I mean its true though " i said like its nothing , but to be honest im nervous.

" Ohhh Irene Bae is having a crush on Blackpink's Maknae " Seulgie said . Gosh this bear really.

I look at them , and i got confuse when jennie look at me or should i say glaring.

' Huh? whats her problem ' i thought.