CHAPTER 4

LISA'S POV
The moment we step at our dorm . Jisoo unnie suddenly yelled .

" WHAT WAS THAT JENNIE!? " She yelled . We got shock , Jennie got startled and stiffin.

" U-nnie i-id- " She got cutt of by Jisoo.

" YOU DIDNT WHAT?! YOU DIDNT MEAN IT?! HUH! YOU DIDNT?! " Chu yelled , this is the firts time i see unnie mad like really really mad.

Chaeyoung holding Unnie trying to calm her down , but i think that is impossible.

" Let me tell you jennie " unnie said , she let out a heavy breath and look at Jennie who look down.

" Where were you when Lisa is HURTING?! Where were you when Lisa is crying her eyes out because of you!? HUH!? . Ofcourse your enjoying your time on your so called man! While Lisa? Shes trying her best to  make you happy even in return SHE WILL GET HURT! " Chu said anger lace on her voice.

Jennie look at me with shock on her face . Her hands tremble still looking at me . I avoid her eyes , ' I dont know if i can look at you ever again ' i thought.

" Why you look shock? " Chu said sarcasticly.

" Oh dont answer that , i know the reason already " Chu laugh sarcasticly . And look at jennie.

" What a pity Jenn- " before Jisoo unnie finish her sentence i interup her.

" Unnie please enough " I said looking at her pleadingly . I didnt notice that im crying already.

Chaeyoung look at me worriedly . She's about to go with me but i shake my head to stop her.

Chu look at me and softly and nodded , she walk towards me and wipe my tears gently .

" Lets go sleep now lisaya , you look tired " chu said gently and take my arm bringing me to my room .

Unnie open the door for me and hugged me tightly .

" Your going to be ok right? " she said still hugging me . I nod and hug her back.

" Ofcourse unnie im strong remember? " i replied jokingly while my voice crack a bit.

Chu pull out the hug and look at me , She smile.

" Ok go to sleep now , we have schedule tom. " She said patting my head.

" Ne unnie " i replied

She gently close the door . When the door close i let my tears flow, I sob and hold my mouth to muffle my voice .

' Why me? , of all the people why choose to me hurt me Nini? " i thought .

I slowly walk at my bed and laydown . My cats jump up to my bed and cuddle me . I think they know that im sad . I smile and caress their fur.

When suddenly Irene's face pop out of my mind . I smile i didnt know that i drift to sleep smiling.

JENNIE'S POV
Im still standing here tears flowing . I know Lisa's having feelings for me . I just ignored because i thought she will get over it .

Guess im wrong?

I hold my chest ' ghod why it hurt so much? ' i thought . I walk at my room .

There is Lisa's scent invading my room . We used to cuddle here. I slowly lay at my bed and sleep .

I drifting to sleep while thoughts running at my head.