CHAPTER 7

IRENE'S POV
Were still here at our dorm ready to go to Blackpink's dorm . My members still at their rooms to prepare , while me in the living room waiting for them.

Im still thinking how to approach Lisa tonight . I sigh ' Ohhhh please help me' i thought leaning in the sofa.

I mean we know each other right? We even talk back at the Award Show ., I even hold her hand why im nervous?.

I didnt notice that all my members are here staring at me.

" What's wrong unnie? " yeri said confuse written on her face.

I shook my head and said .

" No nothing Im just tired " i reason out , Im not going to tell them their just going to tease me like Seulgi.

They nodded except the bear. Haytss!

" Then should we cancel our hang out today? I can call chaeyoung " Joy said ready to diall Chaeyoung's phone.

I widend my eyes .

" NO!-- I-mean no im ok " i said stuttering. No way im going to cancel out hang out today!

They look at me shock.

" You said your tired right?" seulgi teasingly ask. I glare at her and compose myself. I cleared my throat.

" No im ok i can still manage " i replied.

Wendy will not going to us because of her injury . She still going to rest so she will fully healed.

They nod and smile.

" Ok its settle then lets goooo~ " Seulgi said , running to the door , followed by the two . I smile and shook my head following them .

' See ya lisa ' i thought to myself smiling.

JENNIE'S POV
Me , Jisoo unnie and Chaeng are in the kitchen preparing the dishes that we cook . Irene unnie texted me that they on their way here .

Jisoo unnie and I are ok now , we talk and I apologize to her to what I've done and she accept me.

But with Lisa she still cold to me but still talk to me even though her tone is a bit colder than her sweet and gentle voice before .

Me and Kai are now officially broke up now we are just waiting the official statement that our CEO's will release . Lisa is still on her room sleeping she seems tired today and her shoulder is still hurting so we decided to not woke her up .

The doorbell rang . Their here!

I ran to the door and open . I smile at them and hug them .

" Hi unnie~ hi girls " i said hugging unnie and the rest.

" Come in " i said and open the door wider to let them in. They smile and go in . We are walking to the living room . I on the T.V and let them sit .

" Sit here , I will call them wait " i said.

" Oh no problem Jen " Irene unnie said smiling . I nod and go to the kitchen . Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung are almost done .

" Unnie , Chaeng their at the living room already " i said smiling at them

They smile and nod .

" Please call them in here so that we can ear first " Jisoo unnie said preparing the dishes at the table . I nod and go back to the living room . Their watching movie on Netflex .

" Unnie lets eat first , Jisoo unnie already preparing our dinner " i call them . They stood up and follow me to the kitchen .

" Oh here please sit down " Chaeyoung said smiling.

" Thank you " Joy said sitting .

" By the way where is Lisa? " Seulgi said looking around to find Lisa .

" She's still  sleeping her shoulder is hurt thats why we let her rest first " i said . Seulgi look at Irene unnie . I look at them confuse when i saw the worry face written on Irene unnie's face .

" Ahh thats why " yeri said munching her food . We giggle at her.

" Your mouth yeri " Irene unnie scolded her . She make a peace sign . We laugh and Irene unnie just laugh.

We where laughing and telling stories about our day . When Lisa suddenly came holding her shoulder she massage it gently and a frown visible in her face .

" Hi Lisashii " Seulgi suddenly said . Lisa got startled in look at us with wide eyes .

" O-oh Hi i didnt know your already here " she cutely stuttered and look down . ' Cute ' i thought and smiled .

Irene unnie suddenly stood up and go to her holding her shoulder . We got shock on what Irene unnie is doing . She gently massage Lisa's shoulder . We saw Lisa flinch a bit but relax as soon she saw Irene unnie .

I loom at them and frown . Are they close already? Why would Irene unnie care of Lisa? . I remeber when we are at the Award Show i saw Irene unnie holding Lisa's hand .

' No this cant be ' i thought . Im still looking at them .

" Why is your shoulder hurt? huh? " Irene unnie said and look at Lisa .

" A-ahh is just because of dancing unnie , you know i dance everyday " Lisa said and smile at Irene unnie . 'She use to smile at me like that ' i thought to myself . I just look away at them and continue to eat slowly .  'Just wait lili your be mine ' i thought smiling.

LISA'S POV
We still standing and look at eachother's eyes . She still holding my shoulder gently .

Until we hear a cough , we go startled and look at them . I saw Jisoo unnie look at me teasing and Seulgi look at Irene too.

" Come on , lets eat " Irene said holding my hand and pull me towards the table . She make me sit beside her . We hear a teasing smile at them except Jennie , she's looking down while slowly eating her food.

Irene place a plate and put a food in them and hand them to me . I shyly smile and grab it before it .

" Thanks Hyun " i said while eating . She smile at me and nod . We hear a caugh i look up to see Jennie look at us .

" Hyun? why would you call her that Lisa? Irene unnie is older than us so you should respect her . Call her unnie " Jennie said , her tone is cold and i saw anger , sad , regret on her eyes . Im about to speak when Hyun beat me to it .

" Its ok Jen , i told her that she can call me Hyun "  Hyun said smiling at Jennie . Hyun continue and said .

" Only her can call me that no one else even you " Hyun said . I saw Jennie gritte her teeth . Me and Jisoo unnie look at each other . There's a tension the way they glaring at each other . Even Yeri , Joy and Seulgi can feel and look at us .

So i cleared my throat to cath their attention .

" Lets eat already the food is going to be cold " i said nevously . They stop glaring at each other and continue to eat . There is still a tension but its small already . I sigh in relief .

We continue to talk , and joke to ease the tension . Thankfully it stop so we continue eating and telling how our day is .

' This is going to be a long night ' i thought to myself.

Yowww wasup wasupppp!😂 Who's your end game to this story?

JENLISA?
or
LISRENE?

Comment below so that i can decide who will Lisa choose at the ending😉

-R😘