CHAPTER 6

LISA'S POV
We are now at the dressing room preparing our outfit , we are the last to perform today . I saw Irene a minute ago she looks stunning . They will perform first before our turn .

I let out a sigh .

" are you ok lisayah? " Chaeng said fixing her hair. I shook my head.

" Nah im just tired " i replied back.

She laugh still fixing her hair.

Jisoo unnie and Jennie still choosing what they want to wear. I look at the monitor were the performers are.

STRAY KIDS , IZ*ONE , IRENE-SEULGI , SEVENTEEN , HWASA , SOLAR , And so many more groups and soloist are going to perform today .

I felt a tap on my shoulder , I look to see Jisoo unnie hand me a drink . I get it and take a sip. She sit next to me .

" Are you nervous? or excited " she said . I look at her and smile .

" Both chu " i replied and take a sip.

She nod her head .

" Oh by the way Jenduek said that tonight we will hangout with Red Velvet " she said looking at me .

I look at her confuse. Tonight?

" Tonight? i thought tomorrow? " i ask her. She shake her head and said.

" I thought so too but Irene insist that tonight will be cool " she replied . I nod and smile .

" Ok cool " i said .

The director open the door and look at us.

" Be ready Blackpink you guys are next " he said smiling . We nod .

We got up and go to the backstage . I look at the monitor , Irene and Seulgi perform their song . I just focus only on Irene .

' she really is beautiful ' i thought . I feel a nudge on my side. Jisoo unnie look at me teasingly . I blush and look down .

I felt an eyes watching me , I look up and take a look just to see Jennie looking at me blankly . I look away immedaitely. ' just be civil ok just be civil to each other ' i thought.

I breath out and relax my body . It's our turn to perform now. ' ok lisa you got this ' i thought to myself .

IRENE'S POV
Were done! Yey! Were going to the backstage now . Blackpink will be the last performer today . I sigh as i look at the monitor . Damn Lisa is so perfect. Her expressions , her dance skill . Its just too perfect for me.

Did Lisa saw our performance?

" Unnie "

Did she like it?

" unnie? "

What if she thinks that im bad at performing?

" Unnie Lisa is looking for you! " the bear suddenly yelled .

" Huh?! where?! " i ask panic is visible to my voice .

The bear laugh really hard you can see tears in her eyes because of laughing.

" Yah you scumbag bear! " i said and smack her really hard.

" O-ow unnie " she said rubbing her head.

" What did you do that? " i ask her . Aish i was going to believe that Lisa is looking for me . Tsk!

Seulgi look at me in disbelief .

" Yah unnie im talking to you! you didnt even hear what im saying because your focus on your wife! " she said still rubbing her head where i smack her.

I blush and try to smack her again but she block it.

" Yah unnie stop it " she said .

I stop and startle when the director suddenly called for us. Oh ghod were going to the stage now to announce who is the winner for today's week .

Im nervous Blackpink and Me and Seulgi are beside each other.

Chaeyoung-Jisoo-Lisa-Jennie space beetween us and I-Seulgi. I look at the screen and saw Lisa and Jennie making hearts to eachother.

I felt jelousy running through me when i see those two. But i hide it and smile a little. Seulgi nudge me on my side. I look at her confuse .

She motion her hand on the monitor and and whisper .

" Did you saw that? " she ask.

" Hmm " i replied back . She furrows her eyebrow and lean to me.

" Jelous? " she teasing whisper . I glare at her , I saw her gulp and she shield her hand and behave .

" Don't worrt unnie you can have your wife tonight " she said . I secretly smiled I love how Seulgi pertaining Lisa my " Wife " .

I just nod at her .

" And the winner is.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................BLACKPINK! " We clap our hands and i saw her smile. One i love about her is her smile . I smile too while looking at her .

I saw Jennie run to us and hug us. While im were hugging Jennie my eyes still linger towards her . ' tonight '  i thought .

Jennie pull away and said .

" Tonight unnie? were going to hang out at our dorm " She said . I nod and smile .

" Yeah sure tonight " i replied back.

She smile and go to where her bandmate is.

Were going to backstage and i walk pass her . I look at her bow and smile at her . She bow and smile at me too.

' Ommooo! she smile at me ' i thought to myself still smiling while going to the backstage.

' Im going to have you tonight lisaya ' i said to myself.

LISA'S POV
'Nyaaaaahhh! She smiled at meeee The Irene Bae smiled at me!' i scream in my mind.

" Yah lets go , youre creeping me out " Chu said while pulling me to the backstage.

" A-ah o-ouch unnie " i said , she still pulling me and i saw Irene she look at us smiling.

I look down embarass ghosh why would Jisoo unnie pull me like this.

" Stop smiling limario you look like idiot " she said . I roll me eyes at her.

" And stop pulling me unnie its embarassing " i said .

" Nahh you just said that because Irene is here " she said teasingly. I glare at her.

" I-ts not ! i replied stutter.

She look at me like ' dont denied it ' face .

" You know baby lisaya tonight Red Velvet will going to our dorm , so spare your time with Irene " she said . I blush and look at everywhre Chu will tease me if she see my blushing face.

' what do i do to have you tonight Ireneshi? ' i thought to myself.

Im back again😉 HAHAhha by the way thank you for the votes and reads hope y'all doing well dont be sick😘