CHAPTER 10

LISA'S POV
Its been a week when RedVelvet came to our dorm . And its been a week since me and Hyun keep in touch because they have a busy schedule same as ours . We've been preparing to our comeback in August and our Full album in October so its hard to keep in touch to eachother.

I let out a sigh and rest a bit . We are here at our practice room since this afternoon to practice our new choreo's and demo's . It's 9 in the evening already and im so so hungry .

" Ok that's for today , you guys are great " our choreo said , smiling towards us . We nod and smile at her too .

Jennie walk towards me and give me a water and towel . I look at her confused .

" Here take this you sweat a lot , you might catch a cold " she said . I look at her first before grabbing the water and towel thats on her hand .

" Thanks Unnie " i said smiling . I swear i saw her frowned a bit . I just shrug and drink the water . She give me a small smile and sat next to me .

" Lili? " she said making me froze . I clench my jaw, I hold the water bottle tightly .

" Yes? " i replied coldly not looking at her .

She flinch on my tone .

" Ah-h what are doing today? I mean can we eat together? " she said nervously and play with her fingers looking down . Thats her habit when she's getting nervous it use to make my heart flutter but now i dont know .

I shake my head and replied .

" I think Im gonna pass now Unnie , maybe Chaeng and Chu . Im tired already and I want to rest " i replied looking at her . She smile and nod .

" Maybe next time? my treat " I said making up to her . Maybe i will be civil to her right? I admit that i still have a small feelings for her , but its slowly fading because of Hyun .

She give me her famous gummy smile, and nod quickly . I smile widely at her .

" Lisayaaaaa~ treat me chickeeen~~ " Chu unnie suddenly yelled . I startled and glare at her , Jennie just laugh .

" Opsss " chu said . I shake head at her antics . Its nothing new .

" Kajaaa~ Im hungryy~ " Chaeng whined at us clinging to Jisoo unnie . I look at her and said .

" When are you not hungry Chipmunk? " I teasingly replied . She playfully glare at me . Jennie and Jisoo unnie laugh at us .

" Nahh i think i'll pass , im so tired already i want to rest first " i said . Jennie look at me worried.

" Eat first lili its past 10 already " she said looking at her phone . I wave my hand .

" Really dont worry nini , Im just taking a rest and I'll order food " i replied . She smile widely when i call her 'nini' .

" Ok~ lets go unnie , chaeng? " Jennie said . The two nod and bid me a goodbye . I wave at them .

I miss her .

*Fast Forward*

Im at our dorm laying on the couch watching t.v at the living room . Its been an hour Im laying here and Im getting hungry already .

What if im going to eat outside? Im graving gamjatang and i dont know how .

I stand up quickly and run to my room to change . Their not here so i can still go out . Im done changing , I grab my wallet and go out .

I wear my mask outside , their so many people they might take a picture of me and my members might scold me for not telling them that i go out.

While walking i look around to find a nearest restaurant to eat . When suddenly i bumped to someone . I grip their waist tightly so their not going to going to fall , and the person i bumped wrapped their arms on my neck.

" Im so- " i didnt finish my sentence when i look down . I widened my eyes and quickly help her to stand up .

" I-i-im sor-ry Iu S-unbae " I said repeating to bow at her . Iu sunbe just chuckled and said .

" Its okay , sorry i didnt saw you too " she replied smiling at me .

I look down embarass . She laugh loudly .

" Yah , stop that already " she said between her laugh . I blush and still looking down . She stop and said .

" Why are roaming here? " she ask . I look at her and said .

" Im hungry sunbae and i was looking at the nearest restaurant " i replied looking around and look at her .

She nod and look at me

" Can i go with you? " she ask , taking me off guard . She realize my action .

" If you dont mind " she said nervously . I smile and said .

" Ne sunbae , i dont mind keeping you my company " i said smiling at her .

She beam and drag me . I froze when she suddenly hold my hand and running i dont know where .

I smile at myself and just enjoy being her company .

Wohoooo! Im back againnnn😂 This story has many twist that you didnt see it coooomminggg~😉

Maybe lisa will end up with Iu? or Irene? or she might be end up with Jennie? Who knows😝 Anyways thankyou for the support guysssueeee😘

-R