Chapter 13

JENNIE'S POV

"Let's talk " i said coldly looking at her. I know she's nervous the way she gulp and diverting her eyes away from me . I really need to talk to her .

She slowly look at me and nod.

"Ok...." she trailed of . I motion my head to her so she can follow me . I walk past her to the back door .

She follows me after , I stop at the hallway , nobody will walk to us here cause i only know this place . She furrowed her eyebrow looking around .

I'm just looking at her not saying anything she must feel my stare's cause she look at me .

" Soooo?...." she said slowly . I sigh and said .

"Tell me....... Are you and Irene unnie dating..?" i said still looking at her , i feel my heartbeat getting faster and faster .

She froze and i can feel my heartbreaking . 'She must feel this way when i ignore her feelings before' i thought.

SILENCE.......

What her answer next broke my heart into a million pieces.

"Not yet , but i have feelings for her" she replied . I feel like I'm going to cry.

" Ahh really? that's good then " i said masking my sadness and pain with a smile . She looks at me , oh how i miss those doe eyes.

" What are you up to unnie?" she coldly said . It broke my heart the way she said it .

" W-what are you talking about lis? Im just asking " i replied . She nod but i think she's not believing me .

" So? can we go back now?" she said . I nod at her .

" Yeah....... You go first" i replied waving her off . She send me a small smile before walking away .

I look at her back until she dissappeared on my sight . I let out a heavy sigh .

Now i know what it feels like i didnt know it hurt this bad .

LISA'S POV

When our schedule for today is done , We quickly go to our respective rooms to rest this day is hella tired and i need my beauty sleep.

I walk to the bathroom to wash and get change to a comfy clothes not before petting my superdupppperrr adorable and slim cats . Suddenly my phone rang , i walk to my bed where my cellphone is and look who is calling me . Joohyun?.

"hyun?" i said softly waiting to her response.

"Are you free tonight? can we meet?" she respond . I look at the its 12 in the freaking midnight , but its ok for her.

" hmm , where? " i replied to her . I hear her sigh 'is she having a problem?' i thought.

" at the Han River " she said .

" Should i pick you up? " i said not wanting her to get more tired.

"No no , its ok i will just take a cab" she replied .

" Ok see you there then? "i said .

"Yeah see you there" she replied .

"bye " before we hang up .

FEW MOMENTS LATER .

And now Im waiting to Irene here and Han River , it so chilly and the wind is warm .Im just watching the lights that reflect on the sea . Not until i feel a hand wrapped around my waist and a head leaning against my back.

I smile , i know who it was . I spin around and see Hyun in her oversize hoodie she look so cute . She smile warmly at me and hug me back. I wrapped my long arms around her shoulder and hug her tight .

" Hi " she said lifting her head to look at me.I caress her cheeks softly .

" Hey " i said still holding her cheeks and smile at her softly .

" I miss you " she said and she mess my bangs a little , I scrunch up my nose and smile at her , she holds my hand and I entertwined it . She suddenly sigh .

" Hyun? " i ask . She avoided my eyes and sigh again.

" Cmon Hyun tell me whats wrong? whats bothering you? " i ask her again .

The moment she speak i felt my self stiffen.

" Lisa what are we? " she asked lifting her head and look at me . I tightend my hold to her hands . I can't speak , i can feel my heart is about to explode at her question .

" Lis? " she said still lookig at me . The moment I saw fear and sadness at her eyes I snap out of it . I smile at her softly , lifting her right hand and kiss her knuckles.

" What do you want us to be Hyun " I said to her . She smile at me a little and said .

" I want you to be mine Lis , just me , own by me and no one else . Just me " she said and caress my face . I close my eyes and lean more to her hands . And open my eyes to look at her.

" Then Bae Joohyun , will you do the honor to be my girl? " I said . Her eyes sparking before she furiously nodded her head .

" Yes Lis! " she said excitedly while she jumps on me wrapping her legs at my waist and hugging my neck . I chuckle and hold her up keeping her safe.

She unhooked her arms at my neck a little to look at me . I smile softly at her .

When suddenly she grip the back of my neck and connected our lips together . I close my eyes and kiss my girlfriend back , i bit her lower lip and she gasp and my mouth and press our mouth hard . I hold her butt tight and pull her body to me more. I lick her lips asking permission and she open her mouth . I shove my tounge to her mouth and continue lapping each other's tounge. We still making out , we pull out because we need air .

I look at her I feel her hot breath on my lips .

" Wow " she said blushing . I slowly put her down but my arms still wrapping at her waist .

" I didn't know your a good kisser " i said teasingly at her . She slap me playfully .

" Well? your not bad yourself " she said while putting her hands around my neck .

" I have a best teache " i playfully wink at her and peck her lips one more time before hugging her .

" Thank you hyun , this is the best day ever that happend to me " i said still hugging her tight . She hugs me back .

" No thanks to you lis , for making me the happiest " she said lifting her head and look at me . I look down at her and kiss forehead. She kiss my lips and hugs me again .

'Can this day get any better than this? I guess no ' i thought .

-----

Ahmmmm Hii? Long time no see babess😘

-R