Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₁ {₉₄₅₅₈}

Warning:

Trigger warnings are as follow, if there are any more please kindly remind me in the comments.

-

-

-

Slight mention of death, trauma, betrayal.

"What are you doing?!" 

"I'm sorry Elizabeth, it's the only way for us to survive."

Her eyes didn't show light, an emotionless, blank stare looked into the depths of Elizabeth's soul, at that ominous image, that's when she knew that the person in front of her had lost all reason.

After all, it was either Elizabeth.... or freedom.

It was quite clear what the best choice would be, and it was certainly not going to be some meager human.

Anger and rage burned in her heart, a ravaging flame that could not be extinguished, but still then she could not accept. An empty spot in her heart tried to deny it, that this wasn't real, everything that happened wasn't real.

And they weren't dead-

Dead dead dead dead dead-

Her eyes...... shifted it's way to the ground.

Why was it that human's were weak to such temptations?

Was she wrong? To have trusted a person who was her family. If her family couldn't have been trusted, what was the point of trusting, then?

Naivety.....

Ah- What an awful curse.

A double edged sword.

"Survive?" She questioned because she couldn't understand. One could not blame her, upon being raised in such circumstances, finding someone to trust was like freedom. 

But I wonder where that freedom got her. Her mind could not understand, her heart couldn't comprehend.

All calculations were void.

"Don't give me that crap."  As she looked up at her once close friend--one she could even call a sister-- Elizabeth wanted to ask why.... why her?

But instead, she found herself asking, "What about Isaac? And Mari?  Were......were their sacrifices--their deaths--just nothing to you?"

An emotion flashed through Aria's eyes before a word came out of her mouth. "What...."

Why was it that she.... looked so confused? Elizabeth was reluctant to open her mouth and the same had happened with Aria.

The words- what do you mean? couldn't leave the tip of her tongue.

A moment of silence followed and footsteps approached. 

A hand harshly pulled Elizabeth's short blue hair that made her hiss in pain and reality had come back momentarily.

It was time.

"Thank you Aria, your help was very much appreciated."  There it was, she came face to face with the head demon.

A word of thanks... what a joke.

He raised his malformed hand and with one gesture, Elizabeth was dragged away brutally.

" Be careful with her, she's one of the dangerous one's, 94558. Take her back, then chain her. She may be dysfunctional .......... but they can fix her."