Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₁₀ {ₛᵤₙg ⱼₒₒ ₐₙd ₘᵤⱼᵢₖₐ}

Warning:

Trigger warnings are as follow, if there are any/ any more please kindly remind me in the comments.
-

-

-

-

Two children and two demons in the same room.

Confusion was etched on Emma's face while Ray's remained blank. The more silent it was, the higher the tension rose.

"Those are demons' feet right?" The boy pointed out making Emma look down.

The girl felt so human, her size was as small as a human's. Yet, those feet definitely did not belong to a human being.

With fear clouding her judgement, Emma eventually mixed the words of "dinner" and "her family"  making her come to a painful realization that her family was the dinner causing her face to twist in horror.

"Hey, Mujika.... you've gone to far. You always take the wrong approach." The man behind them, Sung Joo as Mujika introduced earlier,  grunted in a deep voice.

"Is that why you came to help? Geez, your timing's pretty bad, you know!" The girl scolded as if not bothered by the situation at all.

Ray and Emma were in a mix of an emotional mess right now, and it seemed like they were bickering? The demons were talking as though Emma and Ray weren't there.

Sung Joo who was awfully dense about the situation, leaned closer to the ravenette who turned pale from the sudden action. "What's the matter with them? They look awful....." The man obliviously asked.

"Why.....did you.....help...." Ray tried to ask again but his voice refused to come out. 

"They're like that because you're hovering over them with that thing, Sung Joo. They're terrified!" Mujika elaborated as she pointed at the sharp spear the man was holding so recklessly.

"Nonsense. What about the little ones over there?"

Ray was speechless... what were these demons doing? 

"Why are you-" He was about to say something when Emma interrupted with a yell. "WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN?!" She snapped.

The child turned to Sung Joo and gave him a deadly glare then proceeding to run to find the kids in a hurry, Ray was left behind disorganized.

"Heh, heh, heh....my bad, kid." Sung Joo apologized turning to Ray.

"So, about your question then...why would we demons save you, eh." The man paused a good second. "DEMONS... yeah, we used to be called that."

Emma on the other hand, was still running, hoping the others would have been safe, hoping that somehow they were really still okay.

 Upon reaching to the end of the cave where light shone, she was hugged welcomed with a hug. "Emma!!" Thoma beamed seeing that Emma was finally awake.

"Emma isn't sick anymore! I'm soooo happy!"

"Hey, careful...."

"Is everyone...fine...?" Emma stammered in distress.

"Yup!" Everyone else however just had a bunch of smiles on there faces. Quite bright ones at that.

"I'm sorry to have scared you so much...." Mujika slowly took of her hood and revealed a masked porcelain face, skin tone not as much as a human's, she had two little horns on the side decorating her beautiful purple hair.

"I'm Mujika." She introduced herself. "And this is Sung Joo." Her hands moved to the man who now had taken his hood off, showing his dark red hair and masked face.

"We don't eat humans. So please relax, we don't have any intentions of harming you or your friends." The girl explained and Emma shoulders slowly relaxed.

Ray came in, his face much more calmed down now.

Afterwards, they all were sitting on the cave grounds and were passing each other dinner.

"Here you go." Mujika offered as she passed a cup onto Chris.

"Thank you!"

"The cups, Sung Joo made it for us!"

Emma and Ray both stared at the warm cups, despite the comfortable atmosphere, the two were still tense considering the fact that there were still two demons in there with them after all.

"We ate some earlier today, and so far it seems like it's safe." Gilda reassured with a small smile. "More importantly, they saved you guys....so let's believe our saviors!" Don added, showing a toothy grin.

Emma pondered, it was because of Sung Joo and Mujika that they were still together so she let go of that alarming feeling she had. 

When Emma raised her head, her eyes widened seeing Mujika and Sung Joo praying.

"Blessed this pure aliment, and blessed us who partake of it. With gratitude to all life and heaven and Earth, we say... Thank you for the meal."

"Thank you for the meal!"

It was warm, not just warm because they were underground but warm because it felt as though they were actually in a home.

It was safe.

Emma looked down to her food and uttered the words... "Thank you." 

The moment Mujika was about to eat a spoonful of the food, she saw an empty cup in the corner making her think.

"Wait a second...." She frowned realizing someone has been missing for the entire day.

"What's wrong Mujika?" Gilda asked looking up at the girl, while the latter just unconsciously looked around as if she was searching for something or someone.

"Ah?!" Mujika let out a small scream in a panic that startled everyone including Sung Joo who almost dropped his food at the sudden outburst.

"Sung Joo!" She turned to the startled man.

"What......"

"Where's Elizabeth?" Mujika questioned in monotone.

"Ah.... didn't she leave earlier? Wait, she hasn't come back yet." Sung Joo answered in realization, their original purpose for going out was to get Elizabeth.

But because of the commotion, they both got distracted in saving the other children, Elizabeth completely left their mind.

Seeing Mujika lowering her head in worry, Sung Joo reassured her and told her to sit back down. "She'll be fine, she knows her way back. Don't be too worried."

The man waved his hand and patted Mujika's fluffy hair which ruined the girl's hair, he earned an accusing glare from Mujika, quite not noticeable from the mask though.

"Umm....who's Elizabeth?" Thoma and Lannion asked in sync while looking confused at Mujika and Sung Joo.

Everyone had been quite curious as well, was it another demon?

"Ah, Elizabeth is-"

As Mujika was about to speak, a loud clinking was heard from the opposite of where they came from earlier.

It sounded a lot like the lantern Don had held earlier.

Other than the clinking sound, a soft melody was heard, as well as light footsteps approaching.

"Eli..." Mujika softly whispered. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux1qs-5_z_o

If you want to hear a humming sound !