Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₆ {Dₑₘₒₙ/ₛ?}

Warning:

Trigger warnings are as follow, if there are any/ any more please kindly remind me in the comments.
-

-

-

-

language use, anxiety, demons, blood, slight gore

'WHAT THE HELL, WHAT THE HELL, WHAT THE HELL!'

'Don't look back! Don't look back!'

Panic and anxious thoughts rang throughout their heads as they ran away from the monstrous demon that was most definitely starving.

Six irregular legs, sharp teeth and a ridiculously long tail. No matter what, it looked very horrifying, like something that came out of a nightmare. It was not one of those demons in the farm.

No.

This was what would an actual demon would have looked like. Much much more terrifying.

"Ray, what's that thing?! Is that in the book too?!" Gilda yelled looking back at the creature, panting as she ran.

"No, there's nothing! This must be.... a demon!!!!" Ray yelled back.

"A DEMON?!"

"So that's a......demon?!" Don faltered at sight of the ugly creature, it made him sick, the thought of the demon eating them.

The demon that ate Conny... was it like that?

"Yes, I'm sure...." Emma thought back at the memories when she and Norman saw Conny and the things that occurred that night.

"But.... the monsters that I and Norman saw were like humans! They even talked! They had no tails and had horned masks!" The girl added. 

The creature that was chasing them was somewhat the same, the only difference was that it was acting basically only on instinct, like a rabid animal.

As they kept running, Emma tripped making the demon catch up to her slightly and she was almost caught, thankfully Ray had caught her and yanked her forward away from the nasty thing.

'What does it mean? Do demons have more than one kind? What are they actually? What.....kind of world is this?!' Emma thought worriedly.

"Uhm... so....the demon came from the farm to catch us?!" One child asked.

"NO! IT'S NOT FROM THE FARM! IT WANTS TO EAT US! RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW!" Nat frantically yelled, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"It's a different kind of demon. It's unrelated to the plantations." Ray stated looking straightforward on the path.

The thought of them being eaten, ripped to shreds and being chewed on like pieces of meat was way too much, they needed to think of something else, anything other than that.

'Tsk. We're not food!' Don thought as he raised his left hand and signaled the others who caught up on his actions.

The group immediately separated to two different pathways, confusing the creature the narrow-minded creature.

The monster went towards Don's group.

No matter what happened, they just ran and didn't look back. Not to be underestimated, the children eventually confused the demon. It wasn't a farm demon and it definitely wasn't smart.

After all, all of them had gone through difficulties even before they reached the outside, they would've never panicked from this, all of them were prepared.

"Ray, everybody's doing fine. Let's deal with the demon right now!" Emma spoke up to her raven-haired companion.

"!....How exactly?" Ray questioned.

"Uhh....Well, we can think on the way?" Emma answered which made him dumbfounded but then again, it was Emma after all. In another train of thought, Emma was right. This demon wasn't gonna stop and having it chasing them has already been draining their energy.

It wasn't just this demon they were worrying about.

But the other ones.

The smart ones who were currently searching for them...

'Sunlight....' Ray thought, the rays of the sun got his attention.

"I think there's a chance here." The boy said as he stopped in his tracks.

"Oh! You mean...."

"Yeah... Get it to fall into the killing tree trap."

"Roger. Then let's split up and....." 

"No, I'm doing it alone." Ray's words held a tone of dominance in that moment, not giving room for any argument.

Emma worriedly thought again. 'He can't still be thinking about suicide.....right? Right?' Her eyes basically staring straight through Ray's soul.

"No, it's not that! I'm not about to make a heroic sacrifice or anything." Ray said smiling at Emma's readable face, her thoughts were showing all over, he was thankful for that concern of hers.

"I'm just confident that I can pull this off. So trust me! I promise I'll catch up. Wait 10 seconds after I go and then lead the group downwind as fast as you can, got it?" The boy stated firmly, instructing Emma as he patted her shoulder.

"OK!" Emma nodded, and from then on, they separated ways.

"Come then. I'm here." Ray said, finally facing the degenerated demon. 

"Yes, that's it.......COME!" He ran as fast as he can, the demon was coming closer and closer as he ran, trying to catch his breath, the boy looked back only to see blood.

Red. 

Slash!

The demon's head shockingly came flying off, it's dead body came in contact with the ground, it landed with a 'thud'.

'What?'

"Just in time...." A voice said, a human-like demon came out from the shadows, flicking his blade.

The farm demons made their entrance.

"Found them."

Ray hid behind the tree. 'Our pursuers!!' He thought.

Now, this wasn't a very good development for them, was it?