Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₄ {ₜₕₑ ₛₙₐₖₑₛ ₒf wₕₐₜ?}

Warning:

Trigger warnings are as follow, if there are any more please kindly remind me in the comments.

-

-

-

-
Brief description of death

Above the forest...... The demons were searching for the escapees, holding there weapons.

"They're down. So we're too late. There's an entire colony of bloodsucker trees down there." A human-like masked demon said.

"Can you figure out which direction they went in?"

"Yes, sir. They are straight down to our southeast."

As Elizabeth walked to where she had heard a human scream, she could have sworn that she saw a heap of orange somewhere upfront.

"Ah-" She tilted her head slightly.

"I'm pretty sure oranges don't grow in this vicinity nor anywhere."

The girl looked down and saw children's footprints and crouched down.

"Should I be thankful or worried that they didn't cover their tracks?"

A smile crept up her face, deeply opposite of her blank blue eyes.

"Should they survive those bloodsucker trees, then they're interesting to be with. "

The smile faded from Elizabeth's face.

"I don't like weak people. They die easily."

"I wonder where they're from?"

"This is it! I remember reading about this book.... The story about those snakes!!! Ughh, I can't remember the details...." Emma flipped the pages of the book hurriedly, looking for the certain clue to beat the approaching roots.

"Are you talking about....." Ray started as an idea came to mind.

"The snakes of the Alvar Pinera?"

"THAT'S IT!" Emma pointed at Ray, as if hitting a eureka.

ᵀʰᵉ ᵈᵉᵉᵖ ˢᵉᵃ ᶜᵃᵛᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ ᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ "ᴬˡᵛᵃʳ ᴾⁱⁿᵉʳᵃ" ʷᵉʳᵉ ʰᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵖᵒⁱˢᵒⁿᵒᵘˢ ˢⁿᵃᵏᵉˢ, ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗˡᵉˢˢ ˢⁿᵃᵏᵉˢ ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳᵗʷⁱⁿᵉᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵃˢ ⁱᶠ ᵗʰᵉʸ ʷᵉʳᵉ ʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˢ ⁱᶠ ᵗʰᵉʸ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵃ ˢⁱⁿᵍˡᵉ ᵒʳᵍᵃⁿⁱˢᵐ, ᵗʰᵉʸ ˢᵘʳʳᵒᵘⁿᵈᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃˡˡˢ ᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵘˢ. ᴬʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ˢⁿᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵖʳᵒᵗᵉᶜᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵉᵃˢᵘʳᵉ? ᴼʳ ᵈⁱᵈ ᵗʰᵉʸ ˢⁱᵐᵖˡʸ ᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵉᵃˢᵘʳᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵃⁱᵗ ᵘˢ.

- from chapter 3 of "𝓽ᕼ𝑒 𝔸Dⓥᵉⓝt𝓊Řє l𝔬G ᵒғ ย𝐠𝕆"

"Similar, right?" Emma said.

"A cave......" The girl, remembering the bits of information, pointed at the pretty, glowing flowers. "Treasure...." And lastly, "Snakes...." The roots.