Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₃ {ᵤₙₚᵣₑₘₑdᵢₜₐₜₑd}

Warning:

Trigger warnings are as follow, if there are any more please kindly remind me in the comments.

-

-

-

Claustrophobia?, Darkness, Carcasses

Where did everyone else go?

It was just a simple question.

However in this situation, it's not really as simple now, is it?

'No stay calm and think, they must be nearby...... " Emma took slow and deep breaths, and narrowed her eyes, hoping to somewhat even see just a slight silhouette, of someone.

Anyone.

And somewhat, she did. A small, frail body walking in the distance.

But, before she could do anything, all of them were helplessly sucked into the blinding darkness and landed with a thud, no sound even came from them. 'Where are we? '

"Chris, are you okay?" Emma asked, helping the little boy up to his feet, they were practically blind because of the absence of light.

"Yeah!" Chris replied enthusiastically as he reached out to Emma's hand and dusted himself up. He was awfully calm about this situation.....

"RAAAY! THOMAAAA! WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU OKAY?" The girl shouted in the darkness and heard footsteps which made her sigh in relief and slight worry.

"Aggghhhhhh, a bug!" A familiar voice yelled a distance away, making Chris and Emma perk up.

"Yeah! We're fine!" Ray yelled back as he heard Emma's voice because Thoma was busy avoiding the bugs.

And soon all four found each other amidst the darkness.

"Are we underground?" Emma asked Ray.

"Yeah, most likely...." He replied while scanning his surroundings.

On the other hand, Thoma was busy shooing another bug away.

{Azure: You guys hate bugs? Cause I do :))) some of 'em}

Everyone had come to a little stop until Chris noticed something from a distance.

"Emma!" The little boy tugged Emma's sleeve, getting the girl's attention.

Looking to where Chris pointed, familiar lamps came into view and without hesitation Emma ran towards them.

"GILDA!!" She shouted.

The other party had widened their eyes before running towards the others as well.

Seeing everyone was fine and unscathed, Emma breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank God you're all okay!" She said.

After their short-lived reunion, they had begun to notice their surroundings.

Glowing bugs and roots filled the place and now it had not been as dark as it had been earlier.  

Either way, it was an unknown and quite ethereal sight for them.

Ray pondered. It really was not the same, "that" Earth and "this" Earth's ecosystem had been way to different.

"Let's focus getting out of here." Whilst Emma pointed to the roots that hanged up the ceiling, Don held it.

The moment he put weight on it though, it snapped like a twig.

"Let's look for a different exit for now!" He momentarily shouted moving the lantern forward , walking  the one-way underground tunnel.