Chapter 3

I woke up with the loud banging on my door and nonstop ringing of my phone. I grunted as i open my eyes to see what time is it.

"what the fck it's only 6 in the morning! whoever that sh*thead waking me up this early in the morning is dead meat!" I mumbled before getting up to see who's outside my condo. Well today is tuesday but but i decides to call it off. I'm the CEO so bish i can do what i want..wahaha

I looked through my CCTV screen to see the person. Just to know that it's jisoo fucking kim. "That chicken!Aish! What does she want now?! it's too early". I dont want to listen to her buntering on how she love my bestfriend and how is she gonna do some moves to make my bff fall for her. Well what can i say? I'm a chick magnet and I can get anyone i want. *wink*wink

I unlocked my door to open it but suddenly i swung open and i was pinned between my door and the wall. Ouch!

"Pokp- huh? lisa where the hell are you? Who the fuck unlocked the door? Oh shit! is there a ghost here?" jisoo unnie asked while slowly getting inside. I was about to burst out and yell when she talked again.

"Whoever you are I come in peace. Please don't scare me. You can kill Lisa" What the fuck jisoo?!!

I immediately push the door with all my might to bump into her face and causes her to stumble on the floor. This chicken is really getting into my nerves. Her nose is red and bleeding now. Ha! serves you right!

"What the fuck Lisa!" she said while getting up glaring at me and about to charge and kill me. "What are you doing behind the door? can't you be nice to this goddess?" she ask pointing to herself. Eeww..Imma gonna puke!.

"Oh nothing. I was just admiring my door" i sarcastly replied her rolling my eyes.

"Whatever" she said.

She was about to step forward and grab her bag when..

"lis?"

"y-yeah?"

"why is there blood on your floor? oh my god! did you just killed someone?"

"w-what?! no!"

"then why is there blood in here?tell me the truth!" she demanded

I didn't answer her instead i took a small mirror and faced it to her. She stared at the moment then shot her deadly glares on me. I gulped. I didn't waste a second and run as fast as i can just to escape the fumming chicken that's already chasing me with a- wtf! where did she get those boxing gloves?

_________________________________________

a/n : wooohhhooo..done with the third