Chapter 9

(JENNIE POV.)

Just as I was about to lay down on the bed, I hear the door creek opened and I can hear footsteps. Yeah, I just rely on my hearing to know what's happening on my surroundings. It's hard being like this. But I have to accept it. This is me now. Helpless and useless.

"who is it?" I ask waiting for response

"it's me" she answered as she held my hand

"oh lisa. you're here." I smiled trying to control my heart from hammering inside my ribcage.

"yeah. uhm i'll just take a shower, you can sleep if you want." she said while guiding me to lay on the bed. Sweet.

" oh ok."

"go on sleep. i know you're tired." she said as she tucked the blanket to cover my body.

I nodded in response then I felt a light kiss on my forehead before she stood up but i still can't hear her footsteps going away. Oh god. I was holding myself not to palm my chest as my heart was beating mad right now. I can feel my face heating up. This is so embarassing.

"uhhm lisa?" I called her again but she didn't answer. Maybe she's in the bathroom now. Maybe because my heart was beating fast that i cant even hear her footsteps. I just shrugged it off making my self relax.

After about an hour I can hear the bathroom door open. I know she's done now but why don't I feel the bed move?

"lis?"  i called her as i hear her footsteps far from bed

"yeah?"

"are you not going to sleep yet?" i asked

"uhm i am, im just fixing my pillow on the couch."

"oh! you're sleeping on the couch?why?" oh god why do i sounded like desperate and disappointed?

"yeah"

"ok, uhm goodnight lisa"

"goodnight jen" then I felt her soft lips pressed again on my forehead. Stop it heart!

I heard her footsteps walked slowly on the couch to lay down. Why is she being distant towards me this time? Maybe she's still not comfortable with me. I can't blame her tho. I just shrugged it off and decided to sleep.

_________________________________________

I woke up with the sound of lisa groaning and panting. What's happening?

"lis?" I immediately called and stood up. I reached out my hand infront of me to be able be able to get to her. It sucks being like this.

As I reached the couch I immediately searched for her face.

"lisa wake up" I cupped her face and I can feel hot liquid streaming from her eyes. She's crying and trembling. She's having a nightmare. A really bad nightmare.

I caressed her face and shooked her shoulder as I try to wake her up. But I got startled when she gripped my hand tight and I hissed in pain. Damn it hurts!. I still tried to wake her up as I can feel my blood stopped running through the veins of my hand. She got off the couch dragging me with her pinning me on the floor. It happend so fast. She's now on top of me panting while holding both my wrist tight.

"I-I'm s-sorry" I heard her spoke and sniffed "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I c-can't control it." she said between her sobs. I can't utter a word because of shock. I know she's having a panic attack now hearing her speak. She let go off my hand and was about to get up when I immediately pulled her for a hug, soothing her back as i let her sob.

"sshh, it's ok" I said trying to control my cry because of the sting pain. Damn hands, it hurts you know.

We stayed in this position until she calmed down. I stood us up to go to the bedroom to lay down. I just let her hug me while we walk when she gripped my waist and halted her steps.

"uhm jen?" she said and I hummed in response but kept pulling her to the bedroom but she's resisting.

"jennie, why are we going to the bathroom?" she ask

"oh fuck I though it was the bed" I said. shit. I tried to hide my face on her chest because of embarassment. Damn eyes. Way to ruin the moment. I can hear her stiffed laugh as I playfully hit her arm.

"hey it's ok. c'mon, i'll guide you." she said between her laughs.

All For You Love (Jenlisa)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें