Chapter 11

"Miss Manoban, there's someone waiting for you on line 2..Should I connect you?" My secretary ask me on the phone while I finish scanning all the reports from the previous week.

"who is it?" I ask trying to concentrate on my work but I couldn't. My mind has been occupied by Jennie. I couldn't take her off my mind.

"She said miss kim, Jennie Kim. She said she knows you, should I connect you ma'am?" speaking of which. Hays.. What does she need and why am i feeling excited  just hearing about her name?

"Yeah sure, connect the line now." I said as i picked up the telephone.

"hello?"

"oh hi, lisa?"

" yeah? what is it jen?"

"uhm, i'm in front of your building"

"what?! what are you doing there? are you with jisoo?" I ask in concern coz ya know. she's blind. gosh! i sounded like a worried girlfriend..wait...what??!!

"i uhm..i'm alone.,she left me here. she said you can accompany me but i think you are busy today, i'll just come by another time." she responded. i can hear sadness in her voice.

"what?! that chicken! why did she left you alone? what kind of cousin is she?hays..wait for me. i'll come get you"

"ok"

As soon as she said that, I immediately got off my chair, got out of my office and went to the elevator. I can see my employees curious eyes why am i in a hurry but they can't move a muscle and have a chitchat with one another. well, that's my effect on them. who would want to lose their job?but i know they'll just gossip when i'm out of their sight.

As i got infront of the elevator, it opened revealing some of my employees laughing their ass out. I didnt know what got into me but I didn' t feel annoyed like i used to. They all stiffed and bowed their heads when they saw me. Beads of sweat forming on their forehead and I can see how they turned pale. I smirked.

"Get out now" I commanded with a cold voice. Well, this is me. Cold hearted boss and I dont care. I pay them to work. Not to chitchat and have fun.

I got on the elevator massaging my temple and trying to calm myself especially my heart. Oh god! this is insane! Why am i feeling this? why am i being like this?

My eyes searched for automatically for my girl as soon as i got out of the elevator..what? really? my girl?

My blood boiled as I saw a guy beside her talking and dragging her.

"let her go"

JENNIE'S POV

I was waiting for lisa to come get me when a guy started to talk to me.

"hey miss. are you alone? are you new here  coz I just saw you now" he said

"yes i'm new here" i responded and face him however he just chuckled and hold my shoulder.

" i see you are blind. hmm.? how about you come with me and we'll just have a little fun for a while" he said and i can sense him smirking. eeewwww bro..

"no. can you please let go of my hand? i'm waiting for someone and i dont even know you."

"i'm kai, now you know my name. you can come with me."

"didn't you heard me? I said no and i'm waiting for someone"

"who are you waiting for, hmm?" he said as he tightend his grip on my shoulder

"i'm waiting for my fiancé! leave me alone! let me go!" i said trying to get loose on his grip

"hmm. fiancé huh? I bet he's ugly and he don't love you. who would love a girl like you? just come with me and well have a great time, i'll show you in bed" he said slightly sniffing my hair. What a pervert!

I was about to respond when..

"let her go" I heard lisa speak with a deep voice and it's really scary. Like, dude! really scary like a voice coming out from hell. ok! thats a bit exaggerated but seriously it's scary, and back to the story....

"and who are you?!" this guy ask still dragging me.

"i said let my fiancé go" lisa said and it made me squeeled. God! this is not the right time! At the same time i heard loud gasp maybe from those who where looking at as by now.

"fiancé huh? a girl? the hell! you know, you could come too. i can handle you both." i fake gagged on his remark... eewww no!! i think i'm gonna puke!

"bitch i'm gay" nonchantly stated and made a disgusted face on him.

"little girl, bet i'm better in bed than her" he proudly said and i made more fake gagged.