Chapter 12

LISA POV

"little girl, bet i'm better in bed than her" this pervert guys said eyeing me front head to toe while smirking. Did he just..? Oh bitch you are so dead!

"I'm not gonna repeat again what I just said, Let my fiancé go!" Jennie squeeled and a lot of gasps can be heard from those chismosas, again.. I tried my best to stop myself from smiling looking at jennie's reaction but i failed. what can i do? she's too cute! and yes I said it coz I overheard her said it and fuck! i like the sound of that! MY FIANCÉ

"who are you to order me what to do?! do you even have any idea who are you talking to?!" he shouted at me. I can see my body guards about to charge at him but i stopped them.

"no, and I don't care" I said shrugging my shoulders

"you little...bitch! you are talking to the heir of KIM FAMILY! My name is Kim Jong-in.! Now! get on your knees and apologize to me this instant!"

"ahh. the Kims..so what?"

"You! you little rat! you really want to live in hell you-

"iwww!!yuck!! cover your mouth!! ur blabbering nonsense!! u might have Corona virus!" I said that made bystanders laugh😂

"you fucker! i'm gonn-

" the fuck!! i said cover you mouth!! ur spitting too much saliva!" i cut him off again

" that's it! ur dead!" he said as he was about to charge me when his father rushed over to stop him

"what are you doing?" the old man ask him

" i didn't do anything. I was just standing here when this rat approached me!" he said while pointing at me

" you liar! that's not what happend!" jennie said while extending her arms looking for something to hold onto.

"what?! i'm not lying! you both are lying! you and that rat fiancé of yours!"he said and that made jennie squeeled for the fourth time..god! cute!!

"is that so? you young lady, why are you saying that my son is a lier?! you imbisile!!"the old man said and was about to slap jennie on the face when i talked..

"i wouldn't do that if i were you" i said in a deep and cold voice again.

"and who the hell are yo-
     the old man stiffed and widened his eyes when he saw me.

"Y-young m-miss" he said while bowing 30°

"what is this father?! why are you bowing to that rat? she's the one who got me in trouble!" the guy exclaimed pointing his fingers on me that made his father turned pale. I think he's gonna past out any minute now.

"s-shut up!! Bow your head!" his father said nervously as he yanked his son's neck to bow but this stupid guys refuses and still pointing his fingers on me.

"shut your mouth and do as i say!" ahh now the old man is getting frustrated because of his stubborn son.

"No!! I will not bow just to some lowley people like them! We are rich and we will be richer when Ms. Manoban signs the contract! and this lowley person is just nothing!"   Oh!! i'd like to see your reaction when you know who i am.

The old man was about to say something when I waved my hand to dismiss them. Beads of sweat forming in his forehead. I can see his eye's pleading for mercy but I wont give it to them.

"Do not say a word" I sternly said as i held my fiancé's ha- I mean jennie's hand to guide her on the elevator to get back on my office. But before we step inside i signaled the guards to take it under control. I can hear the stubborn pervert asking his father who am i but the old kim seems to be lost of though looking at me with pleading eyes and not even sparing a glance on his stubborn son and i smirked.

"uhm liz?" heard jennie speak when we got inside the elevator and i hummed in response

"a-about earlier? I- i'm sorry i had to say it, i had no choice, he wont stop bothering me" she said looking down. aww no..dont be like that

"hey..hey..hey..its ok, dont worry" i said as i rub my tumb againts the back if her hand that i am not even aware that we are still holding each other's hand.

"ahh..s-sorry" i said as i was about to let go but she just tightend her hold. I couldn't help but to smile.

DINGGG...

I got cut off from admiring her beautiful face when the elevator stopped on the top of the building where my office is located. I returned from my usual bitch and serious face but held her tenderly out of the elevator once it opened.

Curious and shock are visible in my employee's faces as we walk pass by them.

"Welcome back ma'am, i just wanted to remind you of your meeting later" my secretary said when we pass by her desk but i ignored her.

"lis that's not nice" this little kitten said pinching my side and i winced in pain. Did she just-..

"yeah..come to my office in 15mins" i said and smiled at my secretary and showed it to jennie as if she can see me..

"y-yes ma'am" she responded shocked at my actions..