Chapter 5

"So where to chu?" (a/n:oohh rhym baby😂) I ask while focusing on the road. Well the thing is, I told my driver to take a day break coz I just want to. kekeke.

Suddenly i remembered the girl I just saw the other day. Well to be honest, she never left my mind since the day I saw her. I wonder what she's doing right now. Is she at the park again? Does she have a boyfriend? Those mandu cheeks. Her cat like eyes. OMG! I wonder what it feels to kiss those pink lips- ..w-hat the hell! I sounded like a pervert!

"yahh Lalisa!"

"w-what?"

"you're spacing out. I've been talking to you for a while now" jisoo unnie said

"oh, sorry unnie. what are you saying again?" I ask

"I said we're going to my cousin's house. She's new here and she said she wanted to go to the mall"

"Then why should I come too? You can take her there all by yourself besides, you have your own car too"

"My car is in the repair shop"

"uurgh! for fuck's sake jisoo. You have five of them" I scoffed

"I'm lazy" she deadpanded

"I'm suppose to be lying and sleeping on my bed all day. Yet, here I am, with a stupid person" I mumbled enough for her to hear

"Bitch! You just can't resist my beauty" she scoffed

"eeeww! eeeww!" i faked gagged while opening my window a bit but she just glared at me.

"Just drive you ungrateful bitch"

__________________________________________

After 15 mins of drive, we finally reached her cousin's house. Wow! It's huge.

"Just wait here lis, I'll go get her" she said

"yeah yeah"

I fished out my phone from my pocket to call my secretary and ask if she's done with the reports I told her to do. I needed them tommorrow.

"Yes young master. I already put it in your office" she responded.

After the call I played some music and closed my eyes to relax a bit. Thinking about work for tommorrow makes my head pound again. I was trained my whole life in regarding business. Every aspect of it, every detail. I was trained to take over my father's position as a CEO. I didn't have a choice or should I say I wasn't given a choice. I love photography. I always wanted that profession. But I love my parents do I did what they wanted. Don't get me wrong. My parents were nice and down to earth people. It's just that I'm their only child.

I've been in this position on my car not aware that I already fallen asleep.

"hey lis~" i hear a soft voice was calling me. Huh? Am I dreaming?

"wake up lisa" there is it again but now I feel a light tap on my face.

"yahh! wake the fuck up you monkey!" I can feel the sting on my left cheek.

"what the hell chu! what was that for?!" I yelled palming my cheek because of her slap. This chicken! How dare her!

"i tried waking you up nicer bitch! but you didn't even flinch". She scoffed. "Anyway, this is my cousin". she introduced.

I tore my eyes on her and landed on the girl at the backseat. I froze. Those cat like eyes, her long black hair,her pinks kissable lips, those dumpling cheeks. What is she doing here? And why is she holding a stick?.

oh god! i think my heart is about to explode!

_________________________________________

a/n: done!