21) The Torture

I SPLIT THIS CHAPTER BETWEEN TWO POVS, MAINLY BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING FOR TIFA RIGHT NOW. UGH. CAN'T STAND HER... ANYWAY, ISN'T IT ABOUT TIME WE SAW WHAT VINNIE HAS TO SAY ABOUT THIS WHOLE SITUATION? ;) ;)

~Tifa's POV~

An uneasy feeling settles in my stomach as Snow stares at his Cocoon necklace. Lightning told me that Hope found another one with Serah's name engraved on the back. What if she gives it to him? Would that kiss not matter anymore? Did it matter in the first place?

"Hey Teef, let's go get something to eat. I'm hungry again," Yuffie speaks up. "Plus Fang will be hanging all over Vanille, so I can't hang out with her."

"I'm sure she's probably hanging all over Vincent, actually," I smile at her. She huffs and crosses her arms.

"Yeah. I'm gonna have to get her for that. Now let's go!"

"See you later?" I ask Snow. He seems to snap out of a trance.

"Huh?"

"See y... Forget it," I roll my eyes, tired of having to repeat myself to him. Yuffie gives me a confused look as I push past her and stomp out of the room.

"Tifa!" She whines, chasing after me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I say stiffly.

"He's crying you know," she hisses once she catches up with me. I freeze and furrow my eyebrows at her. "When you said that, he started, I mean."

"I'm a terrible person, yeah. I know," I look back at the now closed door of my room.

"What's going on between you two, seriously?" She rolls her eyes and kicks at the wall, walking ahead.

"No idea," I shake my head. "I thought maybe... But now I don't know. Maybe he just did it because I asked him to."

"Love's too confusing for me," Yuffie scoffs, skipping in circles until I catch up.

"Maybe that's because you like Reno, Cloud, and Vincent?" I raise an eyebrow with a smirk.

"Oh please. I've already given up hope for Avalanche guys. I thought maybe I had a chance with Vince when I convinced him to let me move in when my dad kicked me out again, but he made it pretty obvious he wasn't interested. Plus he's so mopey."

"He's not mopey, he's just... Sad, that's all."

"Same difference, Teef," she rolls her eyes. "Besides, it annoys the death out of me when Cloud says 'Let's mosey'. Ugh. I hate it. Maybe I should just give up and start annoying Reno."

"Well considering the other two are pretty much taken..." I trail off.

"Oh Reno!" She yells, stomping away. I laugh to myself and shake my head. Teenagers.

~Vinnie Boy's POV~

"Reeve," I answer my PHS flatly, my face still warm from the strange way Fang told me that Reeve was contacting me.

"Hello Vincent. We have, er, a slight... Problem that I was hoping you could fix."

"Go on."

"Cloud and Lightning caught a clone in Kalm and brought it back here yesterday. It's the first one to actually speak, and it gave them tiny bits of info, but I've tried everything civil and can't get anything out of him. We know he knows something because the refuses to speak. Cloud mentioned there was something in your previous... Training that might help." Turk training?