peter the tour guide

summary: where peter is filling in for the weekend tour guide at the tower and happens to be the guide of his decathlon group that he got kicked from for always disappearing.

peter's pov:
"good morning peter, boss wants to inform you that this morning's tour guide is out, and you'll be replacing them." FRIDAY states while i'm waking up.

"okay FRI, what time is the tour?"

"the tour begins in thirty minutes, peter." i nod and make my way to the kitchen, seeing my whole family at the table. there's a chorus of 'good morning peter's being said and i smile at everyone.

"you okay with replacing the tour guide this morning, kid?" my dad asks. i nod enthusiastically. it's actually not a rare thing that i get to do tours around here. it's always so exciting because i know all of the little secrets about this place that no one but the avengers know.

"i'll just grab a banana or something for breakfast then i'll come back for my lunch break." i grab the banana and everyone waves at me as i head into the elevator. "lobby please, FRIDAY." and the elevator goes all the way to the main floor. i get out and grab my tour guide badge from the front desk and smile at all the interns walking around. the receptionist tells me that my group is arriving now and that i need to greet them at the front. i head out there and my spidey senses start going off but just a little so it can't be that bad. i walk out to the front and i'm surprised to see the decathlon group from my school. my eyes widen and lock with ned, who looks just as surprised to see me as i am to see them.

"umm... hi there guys.." i say awkwardly to the group as they all look toward me. flash sees me then.

"oh my god it's penis parker!!" mj slaps his arm to tell him to shut up. my cheeks turn flushed and suddenly the ground looks really interesting.

"oh hi peter, i'm so sorry but you actually weren't invited to come on this trip..." mr. harrington tells me, obviously he doesn't know that i work here.

"uh actually, i'm your tour guide for the day." i smile through the sentence. everyone looks surprised, and of course flash is ticked off that i'm actually working here.

"no fucking way." he says and tries to shove me but i step out of the way before he reaches me. then we hear FRIDAY chime in.

"i wouldn't try that again if i were you." she says monotonously. i chuckle and start handing out guest badges to the group members.

"alright so let's get started! here are all your badges, they're level two out of ten," someone in the back asks what the different levels are "level one is press and paparazzi, two is tour groups, three is for interns, four is for the staff, five is for the lab technicians, six is for department heads, seven is for security, eight is for avengers that don't live here and family of the avengers, nine is for the avengers, and the tenth level is for tony stark, pepper pots and one other person. you guys are only allowed to go up to the avengers training room, but no higher because that's the penthouse." everyone nods and starts passing through the scanner, FRIDAY announcing everyone. then i pass through, last but not least, and FRIDAY announces me in a happier voice for an AI.

"peter stark, level 10. how's the tour going peter?" everyone looks stunned by FRIDAY saying that i have the highest level and that my last name is stark.

"um.. it's going well so far FRI!" i motion for everyone to follow me.

-

i've taken the group through the whole compound including the training room where all my family were sparring each other. they all stopped what they were doing when i passed and everyone was excited to be able to say hi to the avengers.

"hey guys!" i wave at all of them as they jog over. i'm smiling at them but the whole group behind me looks super intimidated.

"hey kid, how's the tour going?" dad asks.

"it's going pretty good actually," i glance over at flash then back to my dad and whisper "not many jabs out of flash today so that's good." he pats my back and we both stand off to the side and watch everyone interact with the avengers.

-

requests?

also hi, i'm new at writing oneshots so i hope this was decent and i promise my writing will improve a few chapters in yk once i've gotten a solid style for this book. i'll also try to update whenever i can, which should be relatively easy seeing that there's not actually a connecting plot in this lol.