peter parker to the office

summary: the avengers come and pick peter up from school to go on a mission.

peter's pov:
ned and i are currently discussing our upcoming chemistry project. the teacher almost never lets us pick our partners so obviously we picked each other on this rare opportunity!

"peter parker to the office, peter parker to the office." i hear over the intercom in the classroom. i glance at my teacher who holds out a hallway pass for me.

"i'll be back i guess." i chuckle. ned nods and goes back to work. i walk down the empty halls, humming the tune to some song may got stuck in my head. i turn into the main office and lo and behold, the whole avengers team are sitting in the chairs, totally decked out and ready to go.

"hey kid, we're signing you out for the week for uh, intern business!" mr. stark exclaims and claps me on the back, thankfully without his suit on.

"um mister stark?" he raises an eyebrow, "where are we going?" i ask as he guides me to my locker to grab my things. i shoot a quick text to ned that i'm leaving once i take out my phone.

"we have a convention to go to, and you're coming with." he explains. we came up with convention as a code work for missions whenever we're in public. i nod excitedly.

"w-wait did you ask may if i could go?" my eyes widen. he scoffs.

"of course! what kind of irresponsible f-mentor would i be if i didn't?" he rebuts. i smile at that.

with that, myself and the avengers all exit the school and get on the helicarrier that is waiting outside for us, where i put on my suit on the way to the mission.

-

rly short chapter bc i wanted to say thank you for 1k views🥺 ik that isn't technically much but it still means a lot to me:)

i hope everyone is still enjoying this because there is still so much good stuff to come!!

if you see this, comment your favourite marvel ship