arrested

summary: peter gets arrested.

third pov:
i think the best way to describe what is going on is that peter is having something of a mental breakdown...

every single night without fail for the past week and a bit, he has been sneaking out of his home at the tower, having hacked friday so that she doesn't say that he left after coming back from patrol.

each time, he would just walk around with whatever dark clothes he had lying on his floor, nothing fancy.

a few nights ago, he had broken into someone's car because he felt paranoid that someone was following him. his senses were bugging him.

soon after, peter smoked his first cigarette, which he got from the convenience store he held up down the street from the tower, he wore a mask, but not his spider-man one. he had even created a fake id in case of anything.

the cops had been called but they didn't arrive in time, as peter had already left running. he actually ran all the way to some liquor store to pick up some stuff with his new fake id.

some fireball and some vodka. oh, and a lighter for the cigarettes, he didn't have one of his own.

his dad would be so mad if he found out...

and that's why he can't find out!

peter walks up the wall in a random alley, sitting himself on the roof's edge. he puffs out a breath of warm air, lighting one of the cigarettes and placing it between his lips. he coughs a few times, getting used to the horrible taste.

he sighs.

"fuck," he breathes, "why am i doing this, why am i doing this..." peter beats himself up over his small rebellion, cracking open the bottle of fireball, the smell stinging his nose a bit.

he takes a swig, grimacing at the strong taste of alcohol and cinnamon, not to mention the added smokey taste from the cancer stick.

time passes and peter is still sat on the roof, watching the alleyway below him. he can hear sirens coming closer, and eventually notices someone running from the cops passing below him.

without thinking much, peter tosses the bottle of alcohol at the person's head, successfully knocking them down long enough for the cops to get to them. one of the officers looks up at peter, confused where the bottle came from.

"can you come down here, son?" they ask him.

"did you just.. ass-assume my gender?!" peter slurs. his arms flail around for a moment as the cop quirks an eyebrow at him.

"how old are you, kid?" the man shouts up. peter hums.

"my dad calls me that," peter smiles. the cop sighs. peter decides to be nice after that, picking up his backpack and walking back down the wall, or more like stumbling down. the cop's eyes are widened seeing that.

"what's your name?"

"it's, uh," peter glances at the man's name tag, "michaels!" the officer furrows his eyebrows.

"that's my name kid.. you been drinking? i can smell some on you," the officer deduces. peter puts a finger to his own lips.

"d-don't tell my dad please!" peter shouts.

"tell him yourself at the station, alright? turn around please." peter contemplates running away or using all of his strength to remove himself from this situation, but instead he complies, remembering that he gets to ride in the back of a cop car with the other guy that he knocked down. peter gets cuffed and brought into the car.

he watches lights through the tinted window, closing his eyes at some point...

-

"kid!" an officer flicks his head to wake him up once they get to the station. peter groans.

"dad, lemme sleep..." the officer pulls him up out of the car and into one of the holding cells in the building. peter goes back to sleep.

-

peter wakes up by his ear being yanked by none other than pepper potts. he yelps.

"ah, mom! what are you doing he-"

"peter stark, you got arrested?!! let's go!" she yells at him, pulling him out of the cell and making sure he gets in their car without getting hurt. "i cannot believe you! the guy at the front desk said that you were drunk and that you had cigarettes in your bag!! do you realize how mad i am?? you're sixteen, peter!"

peter's eyes water in shame while listening to his mother scold him. they arrive at the tower, peter having latched himself onto his mother's arm. pepper sighs and holds up her son as they walk into the living room.

"i already yelled at him, now we just take care of him, as much as i want to keep yelling at him," pepper quietly tells her husband that was sitting on the couch. peter hears tony sighs. he cringes.

"okay. kid?" peter perks up, but squints at the bright lights coming from the kitchen.

"l-lights..." peter slurs. tony nods and dims them way down.

"come on kid, let's get you to bed." tony picks up his son, carrying him to bed with pepper in tow, carrying a bottle of aspirin and a glass of water.

-

drunk peter boooo

poor baby just felt like it okay?

anyway i'm trying to update when i can!:)