fake spidey suit?

summary: peter has been super busy since the moment he woke up, including going on patrol, and in such a rush to get to school, his suit falls out from being stuffed at the top of his backpack into the busy hall and flash clowns him for it.

peter's pov:
nothing like some good early morning patrolling! i get up and stretch and all the good stuff, grab my bag and pack my clothes for school and leave the tower in my spidey suit to go patrol. of course i leave my backpack on some random rooftop and i kinda just have to hope that no one takes it, but i think it's too early for anyone to be pulling any great backpack heists. i fling myself all over the city, looking for anyone that may need help, and after helping someone whose shop was getting broken into, i go back to get my bag, change quickly before i'm late for school and run to school.

as soon as i get there ned tells me about some quiz that we were about to have and... i've been so busy that i totally forgot about it.

"fuck me man." i face palm and grab the right textbook from my locker and study on the way to class. but bless my parker luck, flash yanks me backward by my backpack, the zipper coming loose and my suit that i quickly crammed on top falls out onto the floor. i gulp and flash just scoffs.

"did you really bring a fake spider-man suit to school dumbass?? you're so pathetic i swear!!!!!" he and his goons are cackling and head to class while i rush to put my suit at the bottom of my bag instead.

"you okay dude?"

"yea ned.. just a dumbass who forgot to put my suit away properly apparently."

-

requests?