Episode 2: The Strongest Power

(Legend: A = Speaking A= Thoughts
A= HENSHIN! A=Foreign)

Morning has come, and Ryuujin is waking up on his bed as he looked around, he was still on the Inn.

Ryuujin: It wasn't a Dream?

Then he close his eyes shut.

Ryuujin: I really am in another world. I wonder how my parents are doing nowadays?

Then flashbacks appeared of the Level 30 Salamander summoned by Galluk fires a Fire Beam at Ryuujin who blocked by Decade using Ryuki's Strike Vent.

Ryuujin: Honestly, I can't tell if I'm inside the game, nor if this is just another world similar to Cross Reverie.

Then it shows Decade using his Finisher Blast at Salamander creating an explosion that can be seen from Bird's Eye View.

Ryuujin: I might need to try looking into some things.

He sat up as he heard a popping sound as his eyes widened.

Ryuujin: What is this unfamiliar sensation? It's soft!

He then nervously looks to the left as he saw his left hand groping Shera's boobs.

Ryuujin: AAAAHHHHHHHHHH! HER BOOBS?! DON'T PANIC!!!!

His panicking makes his hands grope Shera's right boobs even more as it crumples like a soft marshmellow pillow.

Ryuujin: A KAMEN RIDER LIKE ME DOESN'T PANIC! SHIT! IF MOM WAS HERE, SHE WILL FUCKING KILL ME!

He tries to gently remove his hand from Shera's Boobs but his hand kept groping it much to his horror.

Ryuujin: MY HAND IS ACTING ON IT'S OWN?! FUCK ME! I DON'T WANT TO BE A PERVERT!

He kept groping her and plays with her boobs as Shera's face looks uncomfortable.

Ryuujin: LEFT HAND?! LEFT HAND?! MY MIND IS REFUSING TO TAKE MY HAND AWAY!!!!

He gritted his teeth in embrassment.

Ryuujin: AAAAHHHHH! I AM A FUCKING PERVERT! I SWEAR IF URATAROS IS MAKING ME DOING THIS ON PURPOSE... Wait... why I didn't do that with my right hand right away? Wait, where is my right hand?

He looks at the right as his eyes widened in horror and in disbelief as he too also gropes Rem's petite boobs.

Ryuujin: Yep. The FBI is going to get me. The problem is they don't exist so I'm safe for now. And most importantly, THIS ONE, TOO?!

His right hand also grope and examines Rem's petite tits.

Ryuujin: They're budding?! This is a perfect harmony of solidity and softness!

Then it changes to his left hand still gropes Shera's boobs hard.

Ryuujin: And this other boobs absorbs my hands like a bottomless swamp!

*meanwhile*

Shrek: GET OUT OF MY SWAMP!

*back to the story*

Then he lets go of her boob which bounced back to it's original shape.

Ryuujin: Yet it's firm enough to press back!

He looks at the screen with a delightful face and a massive blush.

Ryuujin: BOOBS ARE AWESOME! EAT YOUR HEART OUT ISSEI HYOUDOU! STILL, ANY LONGER AND THIS IS BAD!