FINALE: Redemption and Harem

The scene changes to Galford's Mansion, in his main office debriefing with the Guildmaster, Sylvie.

Galford: The Demon Lord hasn't resurrected and the Fallen have withdrawn. Is that thanks to Decade?

Sylvie: Yep.

Galford: Is there anything else you need to discuss with me?

Sylvie: Hmmm, is there? I figured you already know. You have such splendid information network after all.

Galford stayed quiet.

Sylvie: We'll just watch over them quietly for a while. Of course, we can't let our guard down, though. Later, Galford-san!

As Sylvie leaves the office, Galford-san.

Galford: To think we've been saved again by Decade... How much do you plan to keep messing with me Tsukasa? And now your son, too. You're always been the pain in my ass.

He silently chuckled.

The scene changes back to the Inn, where Ryuujin is on the bed exhausted as hell, while Shera, Rem and Klem are in their nightgowns.

Shera: Huh? Why are you scowling again, Ryuujin-kun?

Ryuujin: Because I've peered into an abyss that the likes of you couldn't imagine.

He stood up removing his coat and everything, only wearing Boxer Shirts that has Decade Symbols all over.

Shera: That sounds awesome!

She puts her hands on the bed.

Shera: What's an abyss?

Ryuujin looked at the good look on her boobs as he gulped.

Ryuujin: T-The Abyss!

Klem: Father, you took my first kiss earlier and stared at Aunt Shera's boobs. You're such a pervert.

Ryuujin's heart and pride shattered at that fact.

Rem: An abyss can be a metaphor for something deep and endless.

She said while brushing her hair.

Shera oh'ed in understanding.

Rem: In short, Ryuu-kun is exhausted as hell. Just leave him be and let him rest.

Ryuujin: Fighting Klem while as Ohma Zi-O may not be a good idea for my health...

Shera: You say that, but you're planning to sleep with him, too!

Rem: Technically, he's my husband.

Shera: Then, he'll be my husband, too!

Klem: Really?! Aunt Shera is going to be Mommy Shera?!

Ryuujin just groaned in frustration.

Klem: Anyway, can I join you too? I wanna sleep with my daddy.

Shera: Of course you can, Klem-chan!

Klem: Yay! But still I tried to kill all of you though. I'm dangerous.

Shera: Sylvie is the only one who thinks that.

Klem: But...

Ryuujin: You tried to kill me? Oh please. It will take 20,000 years for you to reach me. After all, I am your father.

Klem: That does make sense.

She ran to the bed and lays with Ryuujin.

Ryuujin: I'm becoming more nervous sleeping with them since the bed is so damn small!