Episode 4: The Destruction of the Fallen

In the Entrance of Faltra, lots of Travelers, Farmers, and Families finally reached the city.

Guard: MOVE IT! HURRY! THE FALLEN ARE COMING!

The Father who is carrying his Grandmother is with his Daughter as they were heading towards the city.

Father: We're all rigut now. The city is protected by Celes-sama's barrier. The Fallen can't get in here.

Back to the Inn...

Another Decade: CELESTINE BAUDELAIRE... MUST KILL! MUST DESTROY! TO CORRECT THIS WORLD!!!

KAMEN RIDER DECADE X HOW NOT TO SUMMON A DEMON LORD: HOW NOT TO SUMMON THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS?

EPISODE FOUR: THE DESTRUCTION OF THE FALLEN

A man entered the building alongside Another Decade, wearing a Coat, a Hat, White Polo, Grey Vest, Beige Pants and Brown Boots. The Man is Old Aged with Glasses.

???: It was easy for him to be easy manipulated. He wanted to correct this world, I gave him the power of the one he hates so he can destroy Decade once and for all!

The Two Robed Men were defending Celestine and Rem herself is protecting Celestine.

Celestine: No way... You did this to him?!

Mage: You tricked Galluk into this!

Mage 2: Rem-sama! Please take care of Celes-sama!

Rem nodded.

Decade: I AM NOT LETTING ANY OF YOU ESCAPE!

{BLADE!}

He summons Another Blades weapon as he kills the Mages as the Camera is switched to outside as everyone outside heard screaming and slashing sounds until the door opens as Rem is pulling Celestine as they both escape!

Rem: Everyone, run! There's a Monster!

As they ran off, off-screen the Entrance of the Inn exploded as Another Decade comes out as it roared as Rem and Celestine looked behind as they saw Another Decade squashing the head of the Mage.

The kept running away from Another Decade as they reached the farther side of the City.

Celes: Rem-san, it's hurts!

Rem: Just hang in there!

Then they turned right and ran.

Celes: No, not that way!

They stopped as they realized they were in a Dead End. They looked behind as Another Decade has passed through a wall and becomes visible and looks at the two girls.

Another Decade: Before Creation... Comes Destruction...

Rem: I'll destroy you first! Come forth, Asulau!

She grabs a Summoner's Crystal and throws it unto the ground as the Crystal Shattered revealing a white light summoning a Familiar.

It revealed to be a Giant Albino Buffalo with a big Hunchback on it's back containing a massive horn. And it's two massive horns on it's head. The Asulau charged pushing Another Decade out of the Dead End as he tries to push the Asulau back. Another Decade roared as he slides through the Asulau grabs the tail and spins him faster than the speed of soun and throws him away from the city!

Rem: What strength! It's just like how Decade fights!

Another Decade roars until a voice called out.

???: REM-CHAN!

Rem looked up revealing to be Emile as he does a Superhero Landing.

Another Decade: Who... are... you?