Bonus Episode 9: Complications

Three Days later, they were in a restaurant that has a sign with a Cat on it. And wouldn't you know it, they ARE in a restaurant full of Cats. Shera is eating meat, same for Diablo but he's eating Short Ribs, Rem is eating bread. She is petting a brown cat.

Shera: Are you really going tonight?

Ryuujin didn't answer as he take a. glance at Rem as they heard the door open revealing to be Alicia as she looked around and she saw the Trio.

Shera: Oh!

Rem: Alicia-san!

Alicia: Everyone, I have arrived from the Imperial Capital.

Rem: I'm glad to see you had a safe journey.

Ryuujin: How did you know we were here? We only entered this restaurant by chance because some of us are hungry.

He ate his food as Alicia answered.

Alicia: Ryuujin-sama...

Ryuujin looked at Alicia with food in his mouth.

Alicia: Please return to the inn at once. And please, swallow your food.

He swallowed his food and drinks water.

Ryuujin: Why?

Timeskip to outside as they were heading to the alleyways.

Alicia: What's the meaning of this, Alicia?

Rem: Did something happen at the Imperial Capital?

Alicia: A Paladin, Saddler, is here on this town right now.

Shera: Is that person dangerous?

Alicia: I believe his level as a Knight is over 100.

Ryuujin: Level 100? If he is truly one, then he is on par with Galford or better.

A dark background containing 5 Paladins.

Ryuujin: Paladins never came after me in the game, so I don't know their stats.

Alicia: Also... if Saddler finds out that you might be Demon Lord Worshipers, he put you through awful torture.

Shera: Torture...?

Alicia: Yes. He'll drag it out until you confess that you worship the Demon Lord.

Ryuujin: But I'm not a Demon Lord, though.

Alicia: That is also another problem. When you beat Galford in combat, your reputation reached through the Imperial Capital, even Paladins took notice.

(Ryuujin's Outfit: A Black Trench Coat,  Magenta Shirt, Blue Pants and Brown Shoes.)

Alicia: Luckily, they do not know your real name, only your Kamen Rider appearance.

Ryuujin: Not for much longer. If what Alicia said is true, than I have to act normal as possible.

Alicia: That's why I'd like to have you all remain indoors as soon as possible until Saddler leaves town.

Ryuujin: Good idea. It would be for the best.

Rem: Still, I doubt Ryuujin would lose to that Paladin.

Alicia: Of course, I am well aware of Ryuujin-sama's abilities. But I know him longer than any of you. That man... That man's true power is...

Alicia peeks around before he heads left as she gasped as she saw Saddler and his men.

Saddler: I've been looking for you, Cristela-Dono. I was wondering you have gone off into.

Alicia: I wanted to say hello to the several adventurers who worked with me before.