Final Episode 12: Demon Lord of Time vs Demon Lord of Soul

The scene now focuses on the side of the battlefield where the Fallen is formed. They saw the beam from Krebskulm herself!

Edelgard: The Demon Lord has been resurrected!

The Fallen Roared in Victory as their response.

Eulerex: Wonderful. Krebskulm-sama has been resurrected as a True Demon Lord!

Eulerex then saw Alicia walking towards them with a smile on their face.

Eulerex: A mortal? Why are they here?

Edelgard: She was the one who developed today's plan.

Eulerex: What?!

Edelgard: Welcome back, Alicia Cristela.

Alicia: As planned. I made someone special to Krebskulm-sama, then arranged for their destruction.

Edelgard: Such a difficult task... Amazing.

Alicia: Soon all of the Mortal Races will perish. We'll finally end this ugly world.

She easily smirk until all of them felt a massive rumbling.

Eulerex: What is happening?!

Edelgard: I felt tremendous power! One that surpass Krebskulm-sama's!

Eulerex: IMPOSSIBLE!

Alicia then heard a really deep voice.

<<SHUKUFUKU NO TOKI!>>

<<SAIKOU!>>
<<SAIZEN!>>
<<SAIDAI!>>
<<SAIKYO-OH!>>

<<OHMA ZI-O!>>

Edelgard then widens her eyes as she remembered.

*Flashback*

Ryuujin: True but... I got this.

He reveals the Ohma Zi-O Card.

Edelgard: What is that?

Rem: I haven't seen that card before.

Shera: Me neither.

Ryuujin: This is the card that will transform me into the Demonic Lord of Time, Ohma Zi-O. King of all Kamen Riders.

*Flashback Ends*

Edelgard: Demon Lord. There's another Demon Lord!

Eulerex: Impossible! There had been no more Demon Lords ever since the Demon Lord of the Mind!

Alicia: Damn you, Ryuujin! You have a power to become a Demon Lord, too?!

The screen changes to the room where Celestine still holds the barrier using all of her magic.

Celestine: I won't let the barrier become broken!

The screen changes to one of the walls where the Guards readied their weapons and Galford was there.

Galford: A horde of Fallen to the west, a Demon Lord to the North... what's worse there's a second Demon Lord...

???: Galford-san.

A female voice called out as he looked behind revealing to be Sylvie escorted by one of his men.

Sylvie: So this is where you were.

Galford: We're at yet another war against the Fallen. There's no place for you adventurers here.

Sylvie: Just listen to me, okay? I want you to leave the magic circle of the north to us.