Episode 7: True Violence

The scene changes where a young Ryuujin are playing old style MMORPG games in his Tablet until he heard voices.

???: NATSUMI-SAN! BAD NEWS! TSUKASA AND THE RIDERS ARE IN TROUBLE?!

Natsumi: Tsukasa-kun...

Young Ryuujin heard this and stopped playing.

Ryuujin: Tou-san?

The scene changes to Decade and the 19 Riders in their Final Forms battling Ultimate Shocker.

Apollo Geist: DECADE! WE, ULTIMATE SHOCKER HAVE A WEAPON THAT WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU KAMEN RIDERS AND RULE THIS WORLD!!!!

The platform opens and it reveals an another Decade but the color is Grey, and with Blue Visors.

Kuuga: Is that, Decade?!

Blade: What did you do?! How?!

Apollo Geist: Simple! We examined every battle to all of you Riders! And since this is the Darkness Version of Decade, we will call this one, Dark Decade!

Ex-Aid: Damn you, Shocker!

OOO: The Showa Riders have been killed because of you!

Kiva: We will save this world, and you will be history!

Decade: Minaa... IKUZO!!!

The Riders nodded and charged as Dark Decade charge before the scene changes to Dark Decade impaling Decade.

Decade: GAAAAAAA!!!! Ahhhh...

Dark Decade: The Kamen Riders are finished. No more Riders. Only Shocker are true rulers of this world.

He then removes the blade out of Decade and left him to die along with all of the Riders who were reverted back to their Civilian Forms.

The scene changes to Ryuujin grabbing the Neo Decadriver as he hugged his father, Kadoya Tsukasa one more time before inserting the belt into his waist.

Ryuujin: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

He exploded as he transformed himself into Kamen Rider Decade as he roared in rage at the Heavens and released a massive aura that engulfs the entire Earth.

But the current Ryuujin woke up.

Ryuujin: A dream...

He sighed.

Ryuujin: Father...

He then blinked and realized that Shera boob is on her face and Rem is on his chest.

Ryuujin: EEEEHHHHHHHHHH?!!!!!! Y-Y-You guys are clinging way too close!!! It's definitely nice though...

Shera then hugs Ryuujin as her boobs then covers his face.

Ryuujin: MMMMPPPPHHHHH!!!!

Shera has a goofy smile on her face.

KAMEN RIDER DECADE X HOW NOT TO SUMMON A DEMON LORD: HOW NOT TO SUMMON THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS?

EPISODE 7: TRUE VIOLENCE

In the Inn at Ryuujin's room, both Rem and Alicia are good to go as they were both heading out leaving Ryuujin and Shera on their own.

Rem: Well, I'm heading out to inform Sylvie and Celes about what happened with Prince Keera yesterday.

Alicia: I also shall report this to Galford-sama.

Shera: Be careful, okay?

Rem: It's you who should be careful.

Alicia: Since there is a risk of adventurers gathering you two again, Prince Keera will be coming here to hear your reply. Please be sure not to let your guard down.