Episode 10: Krebskulm

The Heroes finally arrived at the Full Moon of Starfall Tower.

Edelgard: You're finally here.

Ryuujin: Kept you waiting, huh?

Edelgard: Not really.

Around the Summoning Chair, four Pillars are positioned around it, and a giant magical circle made for the Resurrection Ritual.

Ryuujin: This brings back memories. This is where I was summoned and all of it began. And this reminds me of the time Uncle Haruto told me that Aunt Koyomi's Father uses that on her for the Eclipse.

Edelgard: I already drawn the magical circle. Preperations for the ritual are done.

Ryuujin then looked at Alicia who is done walking up the stairs and is besides Ryuujin.

Ryuujin: This is Alicia, by the way. She's just a friend of ours.

She just ignores him and do some work for the time of the Ritual.

Ryuujin: That's surprising. I thought she'd be more opposed.

Rem examines the same bed where Ryuujin was summoned.

Rem: Is this the ritual meant to fill Krebskulm's soul with Magic Power?

Edelgard: Yes. You'll pour strong magic power into the Demon Lord's soul. That should hasten her resurrection, I think.

Rem: Ryuujin...

Ryuujin looked at her.

Rem: I can't trust the Fallen.

Ryuujin: Do you want to call this off? If you do, she will still be sealed inside you.

Rem: No.

She tightens the grip of her hand.

Rem: I want to defeat Krebskulm. I believe in you, Ryuujin-san. Please... Save me from this fate.

Ryuujin: Today is the day I fulfill my promise. I will change your fate with my own hands, Rem!

KAMEN RIDER DECADE X HOW NOT TO SUMMON A DEMON LORD: HOW NOT TO SUMMON THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS?

EPISODE TEN: KREBSKULM

Edelgard: Let's begin the ritual right away.

Rem is laying down onto the Summoner's Bed as Alicia and Shera watched and Ryuujin right next to her.

Edelgard: You'll pour your magic power into the soul of the Demon Lord in her stomach. That will resurrect the Demon Lord.

Ryuujin nodded as he touches Rem's stomach.

Rem: I never thought there would come a day where I entered the Magic Circle created by a Fallen to pour Magic Power into the Demon Lord.

Ryuujin: Me neither. But Rem, are you ready for this?

Rem: Yes, I am ready. Please start.

Ryuujin's hands glowed Magenta Aura within Rem's stomach as he entered the empty Space trying to reach the Membrane to the Core of Krebskulm's power. Ryuujin concentrated more of his power as he released more Magic Power within him. He can see barely the core of Krebskulm's power.

Ryuujin: So this is Krebskulm's Magic Power?

Rem is grunted in pain and shouts out loud as the Magenta Light reaches the sky.

Rem: IT'S HOT! RYUUJIN IS POURING INTO ME!

Her panties got wet because of that as her legs shake. But Ryuujin stopped pouring his Power into Rem.